chapter 10

"Yo, they found a match!"

Jaehyun nearly chocked on his drink. He put the wine glass with water onto the table and literally yeeted himself over the armrest of the couch.

"And the match is living in Seoul!"

Mark was sitting at the table in the living room with a laptop placed in front of him.
The members living on the 10th floor might or might not have convinced him to take a picture of his tattoo and upload it to soulmates.com.
What could possibly go wrong? It wasn't like he needed to use his real name.
It was sasaeng-safe (or at least they hoped so).

Nobody really expected the website to find a match that quickly.

Jungwoo and Taeil high-fived while Yuta patted Mark's left shoulder proudly.

"Dude, we got the link to the chat."
"I got the link to the chat, Mark."
"Of course."

The excitement around him was a bit unnecessary, but Jaehyun had to deal with it at the moment.

"What are you going to do now?"
Taeil curiously glanced over Mark's shoulder.

"Text her I guess", Jaehyun answered vaguely and snatched the laptop away from Mark and his other friends.
"You guess? I didn't figure out how to register you on this website so that you could only stare at the link of the chat!" the younger idol exclaimed and received nods of assent from Jungwoo, Taeil and Yuta.

"We believe in you, Jaehyun. You can do it!" Taeil cheered as he watched Jaehyun leave the living room to get to the room he shared with Jungwoo.

"This is so exciting", Jungwoo said as soon as Jaehyun left the room.
"How do you think will she react when she finds out who he is?" Mark asked curiously. He was new to the whole soulmate thing. Out of his seven older friends only two had already managed to find their soulmate - Jaehyun was about to be the third.

Yuta shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. As long as she doesn't freak out like Johnny's did."
"Oh, please don't remind me of that. I didn't knew for whom I felt more sorry..." Taeil shuddered at the memory.

"Don't assume the worst, maybe she's going to be chill", Jungwoo chimed in and plopped himself on the couch.

"Maybe you are right."

When will they meet?

~ 23.03.2021