chapter 4

"Hello Miss and Mrs

"Hello Miss and Mrs. Oh, my name is Dr. Min, take a seat please", the doctor smiled at the women entering the examination room.

He was middle-aged, wore glasses and showed the two females an eye smile. The doctor didn't make the impression of being able to do some that terrifying that a grown man would storm out of the room.

"So, Miss Oh, please tell me about your little problem", he started and when he said the word problem he painted quotation marks in the air.

Haeun cleared her throat to start speaking, when her mother decided to take the lead - as usual.
"My daughter was working at an hotel in Paris when it happened. The owner of the other part must have been a guest there. When he left he also left my poor Haeun in pain. Since she doesn't have any idea what the identity of him is, we came here to ask for your help, Dr. Min. A friend of mine recommended you to us."

Haeun rolled her eyes. "It is not that bad, mother."

Haera sighed dramatically.
"Of course you would say that, Haeun-ah. You are a strong girl. However I will not let you endure the pain any longer", the mother contradicted her daughter's words.

"Mother! It doesn't even hurt anymore."

The doctor had followed the speech of Oh Haera with an uncomfortable smile on his face.

To Dr. Min it was obvious that the wish to remove the soulmate tattoo came from the mother. It wouldn't be the first time for him to erase the chance of pure luck for young people, because their parents had asked him to do it.
There was only one thing that made him suspicious.

"You say it doesn't hurt anymore?", he probed Haeun for more details. It was really uncommon for a soulmate tattoo to just stop hurting without being completed.

"No, doctor, it doesn't."
Haeun frowned and looked at her wrist, then at the doctor.

"What does that mean?"

what is happening??

~ 08.03.2021