chapter 16

"So you are telling me, that you could have met your soulmate today?"

"Yes."

"And you chose to not go looking for him because of you job?" Yejin shook her head in disappointment.

"Yep."

"How could you do that. Why not find him?"

"God, Yejin! Is it that weird that I want to keep my job?" Haeun rolled her eyes at her overreacting friend. She should have not told the actress about the sudden appearance of the read thread.

"What happened to the Oh Haeun that went against her parent's will to find her soulmate?" The older woman glared at the other.

"She got a job and wants to keep it", Haeun argued. Her friend sighed in despair.
"Unnie... You have not met the girls yet, they are really sweet. I can't just leave them alone - it's a cutthroat competition out there."

Yejin rolled her eyes. In the end it was Haeun's life.
"If you think so."

》💌《

Jung Yoonoh
I would have loved to meet you today...

Oh Haeun
same
I had important business to attend...

Jung Yoonoh
Don't worry, I understand.

Jung Yoonoh
So, you are working with idols?

Oh Haeun
I do.

Jung Yoonoh
What are they like?

Oh Haeun
Aren't you a manager yourself?

Jung Yoonoh
oh.
yes, I am. I just wanted to know how you feel about the whole situation...

Oh Haeun
That's kind of you.

Oh Haeun
The girls are great.
I haven't met a lot of other idols yet, but I would love to meet some of the exo members.

Jung Yoonoh
We are only human.

Oh Haeun
I know...
They just seem so perfect.

Jung Yoonoh
Don't be scared of them. All idols have their own imperfections...

Oh Haeun
Wait, did you say "we" a few messages ago?

Jung Yoonoh
oops...

Jung Yoonoh
My fingers slipped.
*They

Jung Yoonoh
I mean I am definitely not an idol.

》💌《

Jaehyun nervously scratched the back of his head. He could only hope that his soulmate believed his little lie.

"How is it going hyung?" Mark plopped himself on the couch next to the older male.

"I nearly blew my cover."

"You do know that you will have to tell her sooner or later. Wouldn't it be better if she found out because you tell her and not because she accidentally sees you in the building?"

Jaehyun hived a sigh. Why did his friend had to be right.

I had a little writing flow last night

~ 14.04.2021