[It's Fine] JJ

(A/n This is a request for beastmode_annmarie sorry it's late I've been busy lately hope you enjoy!)

~ Kiara's P.O.V ~

I walked into the chateau a bit earlier then usual because we closed the wreck early and my dad said I could go over to John B's. I decided not to tell the boys and scare the shit out of them because, well they deserve it. They're boys.

I walked up the stairs and was about to slam the door open and shout FBI. But I heard JJ talking about his feelings? Towards y/n?

"I can't believe THE JJ Maybank! Likes a girl!" I heard Pope say. I peeked my head in the window so I could see what was going on, and JJ was freaking out. His hair was a mess and he was stressing like crazy.

"I don't know why you're freaking out so much. You've known her since... Forever." I heard John B say.

"Exactly! What if she doesn't like me? What if she doesn't return the feelings? Omg! What if she never wants to see me again?! I could make it awkward between the 5 of us!" He kept pacing around the room.

"Geez. He really does like y/n." I said quietly to myself. I decided to walk over to y/n's house and try and tell her. Or ask if she returns the feelings, which she probably does because I've seen the way she looks at him.

~ Your P.O.V ~

I was in my room dancing because I had nothing better to do. I just finished work and I wanted some alone time, what better way to do it then dance around your room?

"Y/n!!!" I heard Kiara's voice shout through the house.

"I'm up here!!!" I shouted as I opened my bedroom door.

"Well hello! Who are you?" Kiara asked in a joking way.

"Geez. Hmm. I don't know? Maybe you're bestest friend in the whole entire world." I said in a duh tone.

"Nah I'm thinking more of a teenage girl who's in love with JJ."

She walked into my room, ran and jumped onto my bed. My ears went red at what she said and then Kiara looked at me.

"I knew it! I knew you liked him!" She shouted at me.

"I don't like JJ, I just. I don't know how I feel." I walked over and turned off my speaker then walked over to Kie.

"I need to tell myself not to like JJ, because he has a reputation. And I don't want to get my heart broken. I just feel like I'll be wasting my time." I sighed at the end and Kiara gave me a side hug.

"You won't get your heart broken, because even if I also feel that way towards JJ and your future relationship. He likes you. Hell he was stressing whether or not to tell you he likes you." I looked up at Kiara and then smiled.

"We're going to the chateau! I'm telling him!"

I got up from my bed and ran down the stairs Kiara soon following me after.

"Are we really going to do this?" Kiara asked me as we stood outside the chateau.

"Yep. And no one's going to talk me out of it. I like JJ and he likes me. So, here we go!" I took a few steps and walked in.