[Pros and Cons] John B

"Okay, okay. Pros." I looked around the chateau thinking of how to look at this.

"Come on. You like him, it can't be that hard to think of pros for him." Kiara said looking down at the notebook.

Currently, me and her were writing a pros and cons list for John B and my current boyfriend, Daniel. At this moment in time, Daniel had a total of 7 Pros and 18 cons. He definitely wasn't in a position to win this. Whereas John B has 5 Pros and only 3 cons, so now we're trying to push through the pros.

"I don't like John B! Okay! I'm dating Daniel! Nothing will come between us! Plus that kiss meant nothing! Just something to get back at Sarah!" I protested.

"Then how comes John B is winning this and Daniels losing with flying colours? You need to break up with him." Kiara said putting the notebook down and walking over to me.

"Okay. Maybe I do need to do something with Daniel." I sighed knowing she was right.

"Let's go then!" Kiara put her arm round me and we nearly walked out of the cheatau, but before we did JJ shouted at us.

"Girls! Do you know where the drinks are?! I'm trying to get this girl - "

"In the fridge second shelf." Me and Kiara said at the same time.

"Cheers!"

Finally, me and Kiara walked out of the cheatau and walked towards Daniels house. God. I hated breaking up with people.

There I was, I stood in front of Daniels house and took deep breaths.

"Come on y/n! Just hurry up and do this! He needs to know the truth! You love John B more!" I whipped my head around and shook my head. No way I loved John B, I didn't even say it to Daniel. Nevermind John B.

Before I could debate whether or not to actually go through with this plan, Kiara threw a stone at the door which lead to Daniel opening the door.

"Y/n! Omg! I haven't seen you in ages!" He said as he embraced me.

"I know. It's been a long time." I said hugging him back. God he's so sweet how can I do this to him.

"Come in! I need to do something then we can hang out! We can go on a date? How about the beach?"

The beach? Really? I go there everyday. Maybe this won't be so hard to break up with him.

"Daniel I can't come in. I have to tell you something."

~ John B's P.O.V ~

I rumaged through the cheatau trying to find out where Sarah left her jacket. Ever since we had that massive fight she can't even bare to look at me. That jacket is the only way to get her back to me.

"Yes got it!" I shouted as I pulled something from under the sofa. I picked it up but it wasn't her jacket.

It was a notebook.

"You've got to be kidding me." I looked through it, then I saw a pros and cons list about me.

Pros:
For fluffy hair
Funny
Absolutely the best
Is 5 foot
Gives me his bandanas

"Do I really give her my bandanas that much that it's considered a pro? Ha she really is in love with me."

Cons:
Cares too much about the gold
Dating Sarah
We've only known each other for 2 months

"This is y/n. Holy shit!" I stood up and dropped the notebook. "She's in love with me."

~ Your P.O.V ~

"I can't believe I did that. I just broke up with him. Boom! Just like that." I said as I walked up the chateau stairs.

"Told you it was easy. Now all you've got to do is confess your feelings for John B."

I nodded my head feeling more confident then before, but the confidence stopped as I saw John B standing in the living room like a statue.

"John B? Are you okay?" I asked walking up to him.

"Yeah. You wrote a pros and cons list about me."

Oh shit. I knew I should've taken that with me. "Yeah. I do it with everyone. See I also did it with Daniel!" I bent down and picked up the notebook to show it to John B. "Doesn't mean anything. I think I've done one about Kiara at one point."

Go along with the lie.

"Yeah obviously. That's how you know if they're worth it. Or if you actually like them." Kiara said as she slowly walked out the room.

"You like me." John B said looking at me.

"Shit." I said whispering under my breath. "I hate pros and cons list."

(A/n I carry on living! I need to stop taking breaks from this book. But I've been super busy. BUT! The dominant imagine for JJ there will be a part 2 because people asked for it so I'll post that soon. But I'm back for like a couple of weeks! Okay bye!).