[No gun!] JJ

Me and the pouges were out eating on the kook side of the island. We were all doing work over here and Kiara decided to meet us because none of us could be bothered to move.

"You know what. This is our first date." JJ said to me as he walked over to the table with the food.

"JJ we've had multiple dates before. What are you on."

"Weed." Pope coughed into his drink.

"I haven't done weed actually in a long time. Ever since me and y/n started dating."

"You know what. For JJ that's really cute." Kiara said stealing my chips.

"True." I laughed.

We were all talking, eating and laughing just chilling and JJ put his arm around me while kissing my cheek occasionally.

"What do you want JJ?" I whispered to him because all the others were talking.

"Well we haven't done it on the kook side of the island." He smirked.

"And we can keep it that way." I whispered. "We all finished?" I asked clearing the plates.

"I guess we are." Kiara said getting up.

We all walked out of the cafe and along the beach all talking and laughing. JJ's arm was round my shoulders and he was holding my hand while John B, Pope and Kiara were in front.

"Come on they won't know we're not here. There's rocks over there." JJ whispered. 

"We're not gonna do it - "

"Well look over here! It's the pouges! The poor people!" We all stopping and turned round to see Rafe and his friends.

"Yeah, isn't that the same top you've been wearing since 2 weeks ago y/n?" Rafe asked me.

"Yeah it is. Nice to see you pay attention to me. But I'm JJ's sorry." I said sarcastically.

"Why would I want to date you? Ugly poor meat that broke people only want. Who would want that?"

"A lot of people. Money doesn't mean anything. It's mainly my body." I said crossing my arms.

I could tell Rafe was getting bottled up because he punched JJ round the face. "Woah?! What was that for?!" I asked him.

"No pouges on our side of the island."

"You went from insulting y/n to hitting her boyfriend cause you're jealous?" John B asked butting in.

Somehow Kelce punched John B. What the hell was this turning into to? Me, Kiara and Pope all stood to one side and let them fight. I tried to interfer but I didn't want to die.

"Everyone get back!" I heard JJ shout. We all looked over at him and he was holding his gun. "I've got a gun!" Well no shit "You better watch your step."

We were all a bit shocked because we thought he got rid of it. But it doesn't look like it.

Topper, Rafe and Kelce all ran away as JJ pointed the gun at them three. God, wimps.

"JJ I thought you threw that gun away." I said helping John B up.

"No! What would I of done if I didn't have my gun with me now? We all could've died!"

"JJ that's a bit to dramatic. We wouldn't of died."

"We may of Pope. But I was just protecting my girlfriend. Because that's what good boyfriends are for."

"You are a good boyfriend." I said as we all walked back to the boat.

"So, I'm a good boyfriend?" JJ whispered to me.

"Yeah. But I don't like the gun."

"You will. I can see it in your eyes." JJ said putting his arm around me.

"I will never like that gun. Especially when it could kill someone." 

"Yeah but if it's a kook does it really matter?"

"Yes! Bottom line the gun is stupid."

The whole way back to the boat me and JJ had a tiny fight about the gun being a good thing or not.
But the bottom line.

I don't like the gun.
And it's stupid
So is he
But I love him
Still don't like the gun though