[You're worth it to me] JJ

"Tell me how we got the job of cleaning up a garden that's overgrown, filled with weeds, filled with shit and stinging nettles everywhere!" I asked JJ as I got off the ground.

"It was good money. I've got something to do next week and I need the money." JJ said cutting the grass.

"So? Doesn't mean we have to do this dirty ass job. It's worse then my brother's room and that's saying something."

I grabbed the cutters from the grass and started to cut back the bushes and flowers. The dirt, flowers, grass and somehow bird shit on my top was unbelievable. I wanted to take my top off from the heat but I know my body would've suffered to bad.

"The next time you ask me to do a job with you. It's not happening." I said bagging up the dead flowers.

"No no no. Remember that time when we had to clean up a beach. That was fun! We hung out the whole day and had a party with everyone."

"True. But after this I will never do any job with you that pays a lot of money."

"How's it going?" Me and JJ looked up at the patio to see Mrs Jamie standing there drinking a glass of wine. Considering she was a kook she sure didn't care about what her garden looked like.

"We're doing great Mrs Jamie!" JJ shouted at her emptying the lawnmower.

"Fantastic! And great idea to bring a friend you're getting the job done quickly."

I gave a smile and she walked back into the house to her husband. "I thought rich people were meant to keep everything tidy and picture perfect." I said under my breath.

"You would think that. But they probably let it get this bad so they can watch pouges suffer. You know how much they hate us."

"I guess. You finished?"

"Yeah. Go get the money while I put this in the bin." I nodded my head and walked up the stairs.

"Mrs Jamie?" I asked walking into the house. "Mr Jamie?"

"Hello? Who are you?" She asked getting defensive straight away.

"I'm y/n. I came here with JJ to help with the garden. I've just come in to collect the money."

"Well you could've knocked." She said in a rude way. "Here you go."

She gave me to £20 notes and walked away. "I thought it was £10 an hour? Surely it should be 60?"  

"What? Do you think I'm made if money?"

Well your house sure seems like it. "No, obviously. Sorry."

"You better be." I was about to start on her but then I looked out of the window which calmed me down. I put the money in my pocket and walked out of the house to the garden.

"Ready?" JJ asked me.

"Yeah come one then."       

Me and JJ walked out of the garden and back to the chateau. The whole was he was talking while I just nodded my head and said yes or no.

"Are you alright?" JJ asked me as we both sat on the sofa.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just tired."

"You're lying I know where you're tired. What's really wrong?"

I sighed then looked at him. "When we were doing the job and I collected the money. She kept talking in a rude way and she didn't hand me the correct amount of money and said do you think I'm made of money. And I know I should've created a massive fuss about it. But that would've put us in a bad situation." 

I could tell JJ didn't know what to say because he looked away. "I just don't like feeling this low. I know we're pouges but I just - don't like it. I feel worthless."

"You're not worthless y/n. At least not to me. You're the complete opposite."

"Well sometimes I don't feel like it. More like most of the time." I said slouching back on the sofa.

"Y/n, don't worry about it. You're always worth it. You're worth everything. That's why I love you."

I was about to say something but then my brain processed what JJ said. He loves me. "I'm glad you finally said that and feel the same way." I said to JJ.

"Finally said it? I don't remember you ever saying that?" JJ joked.

"I thought about saying it. I just didn't know how to."

Me and JJ talked about how I never said I loved him but I just enjoyed knowing that I might finally be able to make a move on him. Or get a boyfriend.