[Lying - Part 2] John B

~ Your P.O.V ~

I let JJ in and we were just watching a movie while sitting on the sofa.

"So are you and John B still on a break? Or have you sorted things out?" JJ asked pausing the TV.

"We're still on a break. I haven't seen him since the argument, I wanted to talk to him but I can't. Not after how many times he lied to me."

"Well how about you get another guy? There's nothing wrong with that. You're on a break." JJ said putting his hands on his head and leaning back.

"Who though? I don't really know any boys. Only you, pope and John B." 

"True. But come on. How about we just. Kiss?"

I thought about it for a minute. John B is probably on a date with Sarah right now. Plus a kiss doesn't mean anything. It's just a kiss. I've kissed people before and it hasn't meant anything. So, I'll do it.

"Okay. Just one kiss."

Me and JJ leaned in and just started kissing. We pulled apart and started smiling straight away.

"You're a good kisser." I said to him.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself, John B was lucky."   

John B was lucky. Was lucky. He was. I'm on a break with him. "JJ let's kiss again."

"What?"

"I'm on a break with John B and, well we're both good kissers. Let's do it again."

"I don't like disagreeing with women."

JJ kissed me and pulled me onto his lap. We started making out and he put his hands on my hips and fiddling with the bottom of the top.

"Uh JJ." I said pulling away not knowing if I wanted to go any further.

"Shit sorry. I just wanted - "

"Don't worry. We'll just be topless you've seen me in a bikini."

"True."

JJ pulled off my t-shirt then I did his. We carried on making out then he moved down to my neck moving my bra strap out the way.

"JJ. I - "

"You're on a break." He kissed me on the lips. "It'll be fine."

I didn't want this to stop. But I knew somewhat it would be cheating. But we're on a break. This isn't cheating.

"Have you got a condom?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I always come prepared." JJ said pulling one out of his jeans pocket.

*******

"Wow you were good at that!" I said collapsing on the sofa.

"I have had a lot of experience." JJ said winking.

"True."

We sat there out of breath then I heard a knock on the door.

"Y/n! It's John B! We need to talk!"

Me and JJ looked at each other with wide eyes. "Shit. JJ you've got to hide!"

"Where? I'm naked! Here's going to see me no matter where I am!"

"Fine. Just stay under the covers."

I grabbed my clothes from the floor and started putting them on. "Hold on!" I shouted to John B. I zipped my jeans up and opened the door. "Hey babe!"