[Stupid] John B

I was washing the boats on the kook side of the island until I saw a way to familiar boat pull up in front of me.

"Y/n!!!" I heard the reckless dickhead named JJ Maybank say my name.

"JJ? What are you doing here?" I asked as I put the cloth back in the bucket.

"Well ya see, my best friend John B. Is absolutely heart broken. Him and Sarah didn't end on good terms. And he needs his best friend to cheer him up." I gave JJ a look then he put his hands up.

"What?? He is heartbroken, he needs your help."

I walked over to the boat JJ drove over on and looked at him.

"You're a terrible liar. But let's go to John B's anyways." JJ jumped on the boat and smiled as he drove over to the chateau.

"John B! The queen has arrived!!" JJ shouted as we entered. I saw him stand up from the soda and salute as well as JJ.

"Your majesty!" They said at the same time, I flipped them both off then looked at John B.

"JJ said you were 'heartbroken' but he's a terrible liar. So, what's actually wrong." I heard JJ snicker behind us but then walked out to the hammock.

"I'll leave you two idiots alone."

I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa. "What happened?" I asked patting the seat next to me.

"Sarah, she was telling Ward about everything and now he's a step in front of us and I don't know what to do." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Ha, this is why I don't get into a relationship." I wouldn't mind getting into one with you though I thought.

"I don't know. I'm the worse person to get relationship advice from. I've had one relationship and I didn't even like him." I said as John B laughed at me but slouched back on the sofs.

"Okay true. But come on you're the smart one you can at least give me some advice."

I looked at him then to the celling.

"If I'm being honest, you need to get laid. It'll get your mind off her. Plus you're a horny dickhead it'll be a win win situation." All he did was laugh in response.

"What? All the girls on this island would do it with you. JJ probably would." I said laughing because he definitely would.

"Okay, true. But I don't want a random girl to hook up with. I need a girl who I know." A really dumb thing came to my mind.

"You know me. Do me." I said as casually as possible.

"Really?"

~ Time skip ~

I was woken up by the sun coming in the room and the bedroom door being ripped off it's hinges and JJ shouting.

"Morning lovebirds!" I saw John B flinch next to me then up at JJ.

"Why'd you got to be so loud?"

"Oh I'm the loud one? I'm quiet compared to you two last night." JJ said pointing at us two then slamming the door.

"Oh shit, forgot about that." John B said looking under the covers.

"It's fine I said it and suggested the idea, don't worry about it. It'll only stay between me, you and JJ." I said kissing JB in the cheek.

"HOLY SHIT! POPE! KIARA! Y/N AND JOHN B DID IT! YOU OWE ME 5 BUCKS POPE!" We heard JJ shout.

"Really JJ? 8am we don't need to know about y/n's and John B's sex life." We heard Kiara say.

"Well only JJ knowing went out the window." I said as I got out of bed and put on some clothes.

"With JJ nothing remains a secret. Plus, no secrets among us pouges."

"True."