[Stressed] JJ

"God! Who knew school work was so hard!!" I shouted walking into the chateau to talk to JJ.

"Literally anyone who ever went to school." JJ said rolling a blunt.

"I know! But everything is so stressful! I just want to die!" I huffed as I laid back on the sofa.

"You want one?" JJ asked looking up at me signaling to the blunt.

"No. I'm not that stressed, I just need to calm down and relax."

"I know a way you can relax." JJ smirked looking at me.

"She's not having sex with you!" John B came from his bedroom doing up his top.

"Ooooo, posh floral top. Who you going on a date with?"

"I'm not going on a date with anyone, y/n. I'm just hanging out with Sarah."

"A date." Me and JJ said at the same time.

"It's not a date!!"

"Keep telling yourself that big guy." JJ said smoking.

I looked down at the blunt JJ was smoking and I was so tempted to ask for it. But it would be bad for me, just because I'm stressed doesn't mean I have to get high.

"Y/n just have one puff. It won't kill you." JJ said to me obviously knowing I was starring at it.

"No. I don't want to. I'm just going to... To find something else release stress. But I don't know what to do." I stood up ready to do something.

"Do me. It'll take you mind off of being stressed."

I seriously doubted if I wanted to hook up with JJ. The two options were. Have sex with my boyfriend or Get high.

"Okay. Come on!" I said pulled JJ's top into his bedroom at the chateau.

*******

"Okay. That has made me a lot less stress." I said out of breath laying next to JJ.

"That made me feel a lot better!"

We both tried to catch our breath back. And my mind is now stress free.

~ A couple of days later ~

"That's it! I'm officially done with my life!" I shouted walking in to see JJ.

"What? What happened this time?... Wait no! Do you wanna have sex so you won't be stressed anymore?"

"No! I need something better. No offense." I said looking around the room.

JJ spotted me looking at his blunt. "Babe. I know - " 

"I'm not going to do it. I just thought about it." I said crossing my arms.

"Well if you thought about it, then maybe you should try it? Only one puff though. I won't let you get addicted."

JJ didn't let me answer he just light it up and took a puff first to show me how it's done. 

"Easy." JJ passed it over to me and I held it in my fingers.

I seriously doubted whether or not to actually smoke it. But it's in my fingers so I guess I have to. 

"Just inhale, hold it in a little, then exhale." I said double checking.

JJ nodded his head and looked at me smiling. I put the blunt in my mouth and started smoking it. 

I moaned at how good it tasted and nothing has ever felt this good. It was as if everything has been lifted off of my shoulders. But I only took one puff.

"That was amazing!... But I'm going to put it down so I don't get addicted." I gave the blunt back to JJ as he took a puff.

"Well it's always here whenever your stressed. Or if you won't something better. Me." JJ said winking.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Let's just say whenever I was stressed I always liked to have the choice to chose between either one.