[Gun kink] JJ

~ JJ's P.O.V ~

"Y/n, come on. Why would you not want this?" I asked as I looked at her motioning my hands up and down my body.

"Because I don't. I don't want someone who has fucked everyone on this island."

"There's not a lot of people on this island."

"Or someone's who obnoxious. Can you understand that word?" She asked me, then walked away.

I slumped my shoulders as she walked away. "Yes, I do know that word." I mumble under my breath.

I walked back to John B's house, another failed attempt to hit on y/n.

"And here comes Mr Maybank, another lose for him. Y/n will never give you a chance if you keep being a man whore. How do you feel about this Mr Maybank?" Kiara asked me with the remote control as a microphone.

"Don't Kiara. I've been trying to pull her for 2 months! That's the longest chase I've ever been on!"

"JJ, the longest Chase you've been on is probably under a day." John B said actually cleaning up for once.

"Okay? And? The chase should be the other way around. I don't want to keep chasing her if I'm getting nowhere."

"Just go fuck someone, that's what you normally do when you've got something on your mind." Kiara said throwing her 'microphone' on the sofa.

"See that's what I was going to do!" I said leaning forward on the sofa. "But that's one of multiple reasons on why she doesn't want to date me. So until I get her I can't fuck anyone."

"Thank god! My ears won't be hearing the bed banging against the wall every other night!" John B said with his eyes closed and his hands on his heart.

"I have to put up with it, with you and Sarah!" I defended.

"Yeah but we're not every other night,"

"I just have a lot on my mind." I said leaning back on the sofa.

~ The next day ~

I was cutting the grass, round one of the people's house, when I saw y/n and one of her friends come out of the back door and lay down in a hammock in the garden. Is this her garden? No, it can't be, she told me she on a beach.

"So my boyfriend wanted to try some new things in bed last night." Her friend said in the chilliest way possible, as if some random person wasn't cutting their garden.

"Ellie, why do I need to know this?"

"No, because I thought it was going to be bad, that I would hate it. But I enjoyed it, he's gonna show me some other stuff he likes later tonight."

"What does this have to do with me?" Y/n asked

"I just think that maybe you should try it out, everyone has a kink inside themselves, you just have to find it."

"What so you're suggesting I go up to some random person who's into that kind of stuff and ask them to have sex with me?"

I don't know that kind of stuff, but if you ask me to have sex with you, I'd agree - I thought.

"Yeah, it's a great idea."

"I'm not going to do that."

I glanced up at them and saw that y/n went back inside to refill her glass. Since the lawnmower was filled up, I walked over to the bin and emptied it. It was taking forever, but I thanked it as I overheard y/n talking about what she likes.