[Star Wars] Pope

"Back at it again aren't was?" I asked looking down at my ice-cream. I smiled and turned the TV onto Disney plus to resume my Star Wars marathon, and the next episode... Revenge Of The Sith.

"Yes! I love this one!" I laid back on the sofa and ate my ice-cream while watching.

~~~~~

"Anakin really does hate the younglings doesn't he? Maybe I should get a lightsaber and kill all the annoying people I hate."

"Y/n! You are not going to do that!" I heard my mum shout.

"I won't!" I smiled and looked into an invisible camera in my room and whispered, "Or maybe I will?"

~~~~~

"Anakin my allegiance is to the republic! - "

"Democracy!" I turned my head around and saw Pope standing in the doorway. "Watching Revenge Of The Sith without me huh? I thought boyfriends and girlfriends were meant to watch things together?"

"Well you better get your butt over here to finish this."

Pope got up on my bed and put his arm round my shoulder while kissing me on the cheek. "I can't believe you watched this without me." I heard him mumble under his breath.

We watched the rest of the movie while quoting the lines towards the end.

"So Padma dies from a heartbreak, whereas all the badass shit she's done in the past that is inches away from death she doesn't die from?" Pope asked as we saw her coffin go away.

"That's what I'm saying!" I laughed.

When the credits came rolling up, I sat up and stretched. "See I didn't watch it without you. I watched it WITH you." I said poking his chest.

"You watched most of it without me!"

"Yeah. But the best part of the movie you came in my bedroom and watched it with me. So does it really count that I watched it without you?"

"Yes!" Pope laughed.

"No it doesn't!"

"Yes it does! But to end this debate, I am willingly open to have a lightsaber fight with you. Do you accept y/n y/m/n y/l/n?"

I rose my eyebrows and looked him up and down, "I accept Pope Hayward. You better have your lightsaber fight ready by sun down. Otherwise you forfeit."

"The same goes for you." He stood up and walked out of my bedroom and out of the house as I heard the front door shut.

"Shit. What am I going to use for a lightsaber?" I had about 4 hours before the sun started setting, so I had that long to find something to use and paint it.

"Mum!" I walked down the hallway to see her cleaning the front room. "What can I use for a lightsaber?"

"God. I thought you passed that stage." She turned around and gave me THAT face. "Grow up."

"I did, but Pope has just challenged me to a lightsaber duel at sundown. So I need one."

"There should be some in the loft."

I nodded my head and pulled down the ladder from the loft hatch. As I climbed up I started coughing. "Fuck. When was the last time we cleaned up here?"

"Feel free to do it yourself." I rolled my eyes and frantically looked for the light switch. When I found it, it didn't do much.

"Time to find the sword towards the death of Pope Hayward."

I looked around the loft, moving boxes, moving toys, moving Christmas decorations, looking at old kids toys and coughing up dust until I found the 'death box'. I smiled and started opening it.

As I did the first thing I looked at was the purple one. "Oh, the many times where I've killed my brother with this", then looked at his red one. "And the amount of times he's brutally murdered me with that." I said disgusted.

I closed the box back up, turned the light off and climbed out of the loft. "I got it!" I shouted as I pushed the ladders back up into the hatch. "The death weapon for Pope Hayward has been collected!"

I was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard my phone go off, it was a text from Pope.

Wombat 1: West Beach in 30 minutes?

Me: Okay you better be ready for your death

Wombat 1: I wouldn't be so sure

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked outside to start heading towards the West beach.

~~~~~

As I walked closer to the beach, I saw Pope frantically fighting with the air with his 'best moves'

"Preparing to lose I see." I said introducing myself.

"Preparing to win."

"I wouldn't be so sure."

Pope stopped fighting with the air and faced me with a smirk on his face. "I'll see you in the loser corner." He said circling me as I did the same.

I punched my lightsaber forward and it hit his arm. "Someone's now got a weak arm." I smirked

We continued to fight with out pretend lightsabers. Both of ours were, made out of toilet roll cylinders taped together. However, his one was Cyan. He uses the force more. Whereas, mine was purple. I used the dark side occasionally. While I was daydreaming, Pope managed to poke his lightsaber in my stomach which I then realised. I had to do a dramatic death on the beach.

"Pope." I said as I dropped my lightsaber and fell onto the beach slowly.

"You have been defeated y/n. The force overpowers the dark side magic you were using."

He dropped his lightsaber into the sand next to mine and fell onto his knees next to me who was 'dying'.

"Admit it."

"I admit that - " I struggled for breath. "I admit that I watched the star wars movies without you." I looked him in the eyes. "You win." I said. I used the final movements in my body and leaned up to kiss him. "I love you." Then I dramatically fell onto the floor to signal my death.

"I love you too y/n." Then I felt a kiss on my forehead.

A few seconds later, I started laughing as well as Pope. "God you're a drama queen!"

"Excuse me. I just died I had to be dramatic." I said sitting up.

"You didn't have to be that dramatic."

"Yeah but I felt the need to." I said leaning into kiss him again.

Pope held my cheek as our lips moved in sync.

"Do you wanna go back to mine to finish off the marathon?" I said winking.

Pope smirked grabbing the hint. "The only answer to that is yes."