[Poker] Rafe

Me, a few of my friends, Topper and Rafe were sitting in my dinning room and playing poker.

"Fold."

"Fold."

"Ugh! Fold!" Ray complained.

"Raise." Rafe said sliding in tokens.

I glanced down at my cards. King of hearts, Queen of hearts and Ace of hearts. 21 on the dot. Even if Rafe or Topper has 21 there's only a slight possibility for them to beat me.

"Guess I'm raising again." He chucked his tokens in.

"Raise!" I shouted not even thinking about it.

"Woah y/n's confident." Topper said laughing at me.

"What can I say? I'm a winner boys." I said winking.

Rafe looked over the table focusing on me whether or not I'm bluffing, and if he saw my cards he definitely wouldn't be bluffing.

"All in." Rafe said pushing the tokens in. Our eyes darted to Topper and his eyes widened.

"Damn you gotta do me like that Rafe." He flipped his cards over and he was bluffing the whole time, 5 of hearts, 3 of spades and 2 of hearts.

"Topper, damn you have a good bluffing face." I said matching Rafe's all in.

He smiled proudly and I heard my friends raise their eyebrows and ooohed.

"Y/n you better win this! One for the girls!"

"Oh I'm winning this. Rafe has nothing on me." I said staring right into his eyes.

"Don't get to cocky y/n. We all know how that's gonna turn out."

"Don't pull that card on me, fold your cards over. Unless you're scared."

Rafe's eyes darted towards his cards and up at mine. "Anything for you princess." He winked at me and placed his cards on the table. King of clubs, Jack of hearts and Ace of spades. Shit 21.

I groaned "Ha someone's not so cocky now is she." Rafe said starting to pull the money in the middle.

"We both got 21. But mine are in order and the same." I places the queen down. "Queen of hearts" Then the king "King of hearts" Then the final card. "The ace of hearts."

I smirked and pulled all the money towards me. "Never get to cocky baby." I winked at Rafe.

"How does that work we both got 21?" Topper asked taking his side.

"Yeah they both got 21, but y/n got the cards in order and they're all hearts which puts the points in her favour." Maddy said to him.

"Exactly, learn the rules of poker next time." I said looking down at all the chips I now have. "So who's ready for round 2?"

The night carried on and most of the games came down towards me and Rafe, just like right now. The game was in my favour I've been getting 21 straight for the past games.

"Omg I can't deal with this intensity. Just both fold over your cards." Topper grabbed Rafes cards and Maddy grabbed mine.

"Shit! They have the exact same. King of spades, Queen of Spades and Jack of spades for Rafe. King of Clubs, Queen of Clubs and Ace of spades for y/n holy shit they have the same."

"Well what do we do now?" I asked concerned because I want the money, I'm keeping this winning streak up.

"Whoever lasts longer gets the money." Maddy said looking between us.

"No I'm not a prostitute I wouldn't have sex with Rafe for money. I'd do it for free." I winked.

"Well I don't know what to do. How about you just split it."

We looked into each others eyes, for a while. But then finally agreed. We counted the money at the end and I ended up with the most money. So, now Rafe was packing away his poker set and I was cleaning the drinks.

"So how are we gonna settle the draw?" Rafe asked sitting on the table.

"We did. We split the money."

"Yeah but that truly doesn't show who the real winner is y/n. I say we do something else."

"Okay Rafe, what do you suggest we do?"

He looked deep into my eyes in thought and stayed in that position. "I don't know but I do know this will drive you crazy." Rafe kissed me on the lips and pulled Me in between his lips.

We pulled apart and I looked at him. "It will drive me crazy but there's still a draw. I can tell we both enjoyed that."

"You got that right." Rafe winked and with that he walked out of my house.

"I think I enjoyed that more but we're not gonna go there are we?" I asked myself.