[You're safe] Pope

(A/n Just imagine pope is hugging you and not his dad)

~ Pope's P.O.V ~

JJ, Kiara and I were in the shelter where everyone was waiting for the news about John B and Sarah. Then the crew said "

"They're dead." Us three all broke down because that probably meant that Y/n was gone too because she was with them.

"You drove then straight into the storm! You killed them!" JJ was shouting at Ward and he wasn't doing anything he just walked away while people held JJ back.

Kiara's parents entered the tent as well as mine and they all came up and hugged us. JJ stood there crying but my dad welcomed him a hug and JJ gladly accepted it.

Us three stopped crying then Kiara came up to me.

"Where's y/n? She hasn't entered the tent yet and she was with John B." That's when it hit me again, where's y/n.

"Excuse me? Hello?!" I said to one of the adults by the laptop.

"Yes young man?"

"Can you see if you can get a contact on y/n y/l/n?" I said. I was so scared right now I didn't know what to do. What if she's dead.

"Is there a y/n y/l/n anywhere. Last seen before John B's passing. Y/n y/l/n." There were people on the other line talking. I couldn't hear any good news. She was my girlfriend I couldn't lose her like this. Omg what am I going to do?

"I'm sorry son. We can't get a contact. She was last with John B. And..." I was crying and shouting at them but my parents came and pulled me back towards them and gave me a hug.

"Pope it's okay, you'll get through this we  always do." I cried on my mum's shoulder but I turned towards kie and JJ.

"Kie she was your best friend. And JJ she -" JJ cut just me off

"I knew what she did, she helped me through it all. But us three will get through this pouge's for life. We get through this together."

I gave the two a group hug and we just all cried together. We lost three people in the space of an hour, not even that. And there's a storm. This day couldn't get any worse.

"Pope?!? Kiara?!! JJ?!?" Us three all pulled apart and we saw who just entered the tent. Us three would recognise that voice instantly. She was soaking wet standing there.

"Y/n?" Me and Kiara shouted staring at her.

I didn't waste any time I just ran up and hugged her. I didn't care if I would get wet. I pulled apart and let Kiara hug her then I head JJ shout

"Isn't anyone gonna get her a towel?!?"

~ Your P.O.V ~

I helped John B and Sarah get onto the boat so they could head off the island. I gave the two one last hug.

"Thanks y/n." John B said to me.

I nodded my head, got off the boat and stood on the deck.

"Be safe, it's really dangerous out there. Especially with the storm."

"We'll be safe we've got everything we need to survive plus, I've got John B." Sarah said to me.

"Good luck guys." They both gave me a wave goodbye then drove out through the marsh and to the Bahamas, hopefully.

I was standing there on the docks watching them leave until I saw a lighthouse scanning around for John B

"Fuck!" I hid behind a tree and then made a run to the chateau.

I slammed open the door trying to find one of the speakers to talk to the cops and tell the pouge's that I'm alive. I definitely knew we had one because I stole one from the police station.

"Come on where is it?!?" I was throwing the pillows everywhere then I heard my name being called.

"Is there a y/n y/l/n anywhere. Last seen before John B's passing. Y/n y/l/n." I followed the noise and it was in big John's room. I grabbed the speaker thing and said.

"Y/n y/l/n appeared. I repeat y/n y/l/n is here." No one responded and they asked again for me so I took it that the mic didn't work.

"Fuck!" I kicked the desk wondering how to get to where they were. Then the most stupidest thing came into my mind when I saw a surfboard.

"That's the only way." I whispered to myself.

I grabbed the surfboard that was probably John B's and took it to the marsh. The storm was already storming and I knew I couldn't surf it, but it was the only way.

"I've swam in a storm before. I can do it again," I took one deep breath. Then took of my shoes and socks and started paddling.

A wave was coming over and stood up and rode it. I was trying my hardest to stay on and I did then another and another wave kept coming. The last one that came I failed, but I could swim the rest. I ditched my surfboard and swam towards the tents.

I opened the door soaking wet and shouted.

"Pope?!!?! Kiara?!?! JJ?!?" The three turned around and Pope ran straight up to me.

"You're alive." I nodded my head and hugged Kiara as JJ gave me a towel. "

"Thanks."

"What happened are you okay?" Kiara asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. I surfed through the marsh, it was the quickest way here. I wanted to see you guys." Pope then looked at me.

"Even though you could've died I'm just glad you're safe." Pope said as he kissed me on the head and I looked at him.

We all sat in silence just all happy to be greeted again. Despite the fact that John B and Sarah might of passed away.