[Stop Lying] John B

"John B I just can't do this! You're always lying where you are and who you're with!" I shouted throwing a pillow at him. Which he obviously caught.

"I'm not always lying where I am! I was telling the truth yesterday saying I was hanging out with JJ! I was!"

"That's not the point! If you told me that you went with Sarah to the mainland I would've been fine! But you lied about that and about hanging out with her!"

"Well what was I suppose to do? Tell you that I was hanging out with her?" John B said as if it couldn't be more obvious.

"Yes! I couldn't care less if you told me! I'm fine with her! It's just that you lied!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"Oh you didn't mean to lie to me!" I said crossing my arms.

"That's - I didn't mean to do it on purpose!"

"You know what! When you figure out when you want to tell me the truth. Let me know. Until then we're taking a break!"

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the chateau back to mine.

~ 4 weeks later ~

I haven't seen John B or talked to him since I told him that we were on a break. But he hasn't made any effort to talk to me or pay attention to me when I see him around.

"Y/n!" I turned around to see JJ carrying a crate of beer.

"Hey JJ."

"How you been? I haven't seen you in ages! Especially with John B. What's going on with you two anyway?"

"Ask him." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh I did. But all he said was that he didn't tell you about Sarah and him hanging out on the mainland."

"That's partly right. But he was lying to me a lot recently that's why I had to break up with him."

"Well I'm sorry. But if you ever want to talk I'm still here."

"Thanks JJ."

"I'll walk you back."

I nodded my head and JJ started walking me back to my house.

"Wait y/n. I think John B deserves another chance." JJ said putting down the crate of beer and walking to me.

"He doesn't deserve another chance. I was fine with him handing out with Sarah it was just - that he lied to me."

"Well how about hear him out? By the sounds of it you just shouted at him and didn't really hear him out."

"I don't want to. He doesn't deserve a second chance."

I looked down at the floor then up pass JJ to no one in particular. But it was John B and Sarah.

"If he really wanted a second chance he wouldn't be out with Sarah." I said crossing my arms.

"What - " JJ looked up to where I was looking and saw John B and Sarah being quite close and looking at us two. "Yeah I don't think he deserves a second chance."

"You got that right."

"Can I come in? For food. It's 6 and I need food." JJ said going to pick up the crate a beer.

"Yeah. No one's home anyways." I opened the door and let JJ in before taking one last look at John B and Sarah.

~ John B's P.O.V ~

"Look she's only with JJ nothing bad is going to happen." Sarah said trying to give me comfort.

"Yeah but JJ may of told her something plus when we first saw Y/n JJ called dibs, and well it didn't exactly work out."

"John B nothings going to happen. I knew Y/n, she'll take you back when she hears you out."

"Well she better."

Me and Sarah looked round at y/n's front door to see her letting JJ in.

"They won't do anything John B. Stop trying to think on the bad side of everything." Sarah said rubbing my arm.

"Well let's just hope they won't." I said getting back in the van.

They better not do anything.