[You haven't lost me yet] John B

I was running round the boat trying to find John B. When me, JJ and Kiara climbed out of the storage container we all had different tasks. JJ and Kiara was to lock everyone in the room and I was trying to hunt John B down.

"John B! John B!" I shouted running round like a headless chicken.

I climbed down the steps and was about to open the door to the room until I heard Rafe's voice. "Those god damn pouges! We've got to get that cross!" I thought as quickly as I could and decided to just push my face against the wall.

"Y/n?" I turned around to see Sarah walking out the room.

"Oh god it's you!" I ran up to her and hugged her. "Have you seen John B?"

"No Ward's locked me in that room the whole times we've been in the boat. I'm so glad - "

"Wait? Ward's alive? We all saw him die? How is that possible? He should've stayed dead he deserved it! No offense."

"None taken." She laughed. "But I'll tell you and the pouges everything when we get out off this boat. Come on let's go find John B."

Me and Sarah started walking round the boat until we landed in the middle of the boat to see Pope trying to lift up the cross with a girl.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked out loud.

"Uh. That's Cleo. Me and John B met up with her in the Bahamas she helped us get off the island and saved us." I nodded my head and then I heard someone shout.

"Y/n?!" I turned around to see John B shouting my name.

"John B!" I ran up to him and hugged him. Even though he left the container I still felt as if he was gonna die. "Are you alright? Did - "

"Ward's alive! He's trying to kill us we've got to get off this boat!"

"How the hell are we gonna do that? Everyone's trying to kill us and we have no clue where Kiara and JJ are!" I said trying my best not to panic.

"Well let's just split up okay? Try find a way off of this boat and to safety." I nodded my head and me, John B and Sarah went our separate ways.

We left Pope and the girl Cleo to try and sort out the cross and how we're gonna get if off this boat. But that's not my problem. I ran down the stairs and to the armoury room to see if I could get a gun. But a guy was already there.

"Who are you?!" He shouted at me.

"I'm crew! I'm just here to pick up a gun and get those pouges out of the boat." I said putting my hands up. I slowly walked round him and picked up a gun from the cupboard.

"Be safe out there! They might be armed as well." He said chucking me a few spare bullets. I nodded my head and walked back to the top of the deck.

"Guys?! Kiara?! JJ?! John B?! Pope!?" I shouted holding my new found gun.

I heard some muffle shouts of my name from the edge of the boat and I ran to the edge. It was John B, Sarah, Pope, Cleo, Kiara and JJ all sitting on a rescue boat in the ocean.

"Y/n! Come on! We need to leave!" I looked behind me and it was Rafe and a bunch of people putting the cross on top of the deck.

"But they've got the cross!!" I shouted back.

"Who cares? Leave it! You're life is more important!" John B shouted to me. I looked back and Rafe met my eyes.

"There's still one left on the ship." He pointed a gun at me and I tried feeling around for mine and it was on the floor. I then picked it up and aimed it at him.

"You're not the only one with a gun Cameron!" I shouted at him.

"Yeah but who's a better aim?"

"I guess we'll find out." Rafe took a step forward to me and I could tell he was ready to shoot me.

"Y/n! Come on! We need to leave!" John B kept shouting at me. I started debating whether or not I should shoot at Rafe then make a run for it. Or just make a run for it. But I took a different option.

"Oh shit sorry!" I said as I shot a bullet pass Rafe and into a container. He turned around to see where the bullet went and that was my queue. I ran and jumped off the side of the boat.

I struggled under water until my body came to realise that I needed air to breath. I popped my head up from the ocean and started treading water. "Guys?!?!" I shouted. Then I saw a safety boat coming towards me.

"Y/n!!" All of them said in relief. They helped me onto the boat. And I put the gun down when I caught my breath.

"We've got another gun?" JJ asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I stole it from the armoury cupboard and it saved my life. Guns come in handy." I said laughing.

"Finally, someone who gets me."

"Y/n. Are you alright?" I turned around to see John B with relief in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm not dead."

"I gathered that. But you were so close to dying. I don't know what I would've done without you." He said hugging me.

"I don't know what I would've done without you. But you're not getting rid of me that easily." I said kissing him.

"I mean you nearly getting killed was pretty easy. So getting rid of you would be pretty easy." JJ said butting in.

"Well done for ruining the moment JJ." Pope said patting him on the back.

"I mean they're gonna have more cute moments like that now so - "

"JJ, JJ, just stop. Give up. The moments over." Sarah said to him laughing.