[Pros and cons - Part 2] John B

(This is a part 2 to Pros and Cons so make sure you read that beforehand).

"You like me." John B said looking at me.

"Shit." I said whispering under my breath. "I hate pros and cons list."

I looked around the chateau trying to figure out what to say. It's not as if I could just act like the list never happened.

"Y/n, you gonna answer me?" John B asked waving his hands in front of me.

"Oh, um. Yeah what'd you want to know?" I'm praying that he believes I didn't hear him, I need to come up with a plan before I confess that I like him.

"If you like me...." He took a pause and I'm hoping he would carry on, "enough that you would hang out with me later tonight?"

I let out a sigh of relief, subtly, and put a smile on my face, "Yeah of course! What time?"

"Come round here about 6?" John B asked shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded my head and walked out the chateau and quickly looked around for Kiara. She was sitting on the hammock looking out onto the water.

"Kie! Kie! KIE!" I shouted running up to her.

"Yeah?"

"John B just asked me to hang out with him later tonight! He asked me if I liked him, and I acted as if I didn't hear the question and I know he's gonna ask me later tonight."

"What's so wrong with that? Isn't that a good thing?" Kiara asked me as if I didn't like him for the past month.

"It is, but I don't know how to answer the question. I mean I'm fresh out of a 6 month relationship with Daniel, and I've never been alone with him." I started pacing trying to figure out if this was a good idea or not.

"You have been alone with him! And Daniel was a dead end, we found that out with the pros and cons list when he was losing with flying colours!"

Kiara walked up to me and grabbed me by my shoulders causing me to stop pacing. "You're going to hang out with John B tonight, even if I have to drag you myself! You like him too much to miss out on your guys first date opportunity!"

I nodded my head and took a few calming deep breaths. "Okay let's go get ready."

~ Later that night ~

I stood in front of the chateau with my nice denim shorts on and a nice top and my hands were shaking like I was on heroin.

"You've got this y/n, it's just John B, you see him nearly every day." I whispered to myself as I walked up the steps.

I knocked on the door to make sure that he was in and not barge in like I normally do. It took a while for someone to come to the door, but when they finally did they looked good.

"So you do have nice clothes in your wardrobe." I commented at John B laughing.

"Hey! I wear nice clothes everyday today's no different. I just put on a CLEAN pair of shorts and my new floral top." John B said as he put his arms out and turned around to give me a full view. "But also you put on your nice denim shorts, so what do you think we're doing tonight?"