[You're meant to be smart] Pope

I walked up to the Cameron's house to try and figure out what the hell John B, JJ and Pope were doing at the front of the house.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I asked shouting at them.

They all jumped but then Pope went to put a hand round my mouth. "Shhh, we're trying to get on the truck."

"Are you kidding me? That's a suicide mission. Rafe's a fucking psychopath! You're gonna die Pope!"

"No I won't. Okay. He has the cross! It belongs to my family! He can't take that from me!" Pope said as he jumped over the fence.

"When did Pope gain that much athletic ability?" I asked JJ and John B.

"Dunno I feel like he just woke up one day and started doing pull ups and now he's like super fit. I bet he has a six pack and is like super toned. Y/n is he toned?" JJ asked me.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked jumping over the fence.

"You know what I'm talking about y/n. You and Pope have obviously done it you've been together for what? Over a year and - "

"Have you ever seen him shirtless? He's been shirtless since like forever. Of course he has abs." I said walking round to the bushes.

"Yeah dude. Even I've noticed his abs. I seriously need to know where he got those so quickly. Y/n can you ask him?" John B asked following me and JJ to the bushes.

"You can if Rafe doesn't kill him." We all hid behind the bushes then we saw Rafe's truck and Pope on the back of it. "Oh you've got to be shitting me."

"Pope! Pope!" The boys shouted at him and all he did was put a finger to his lips then the truck drove off.

"Are you kidding me? He's gonna get himself killed!" I said figuring out a way to follow him. Then I saw Sarah's bike.

I ran over to the bike and I started pedaling. "Y/n where are you going?!" John B shouted at me.

"I'm not letting Pope die on me! He's got to at least make it to 18!" I said pedaling faster.

"You're both gonna die by the time you're 18!" I ignored the boys shouting at me and followed the truck at a safe distance. Then they stopped at traffic lights and Pope turned around.

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?!"

"What am I doing here?! I'm here to rescue you! Rafe's about to kill you! Just like the body in there!"

"There's a dead body in there?!" Pope shouted at me. I nodded my head and he was about to jump off but the traffic lights turned green and Rafe started driving again even faster.

"Shit shit shit." I said pedaling even faster then I have been before.

I ended up following Rafe to the forest it was all muddy and I'm really feeling bad for Sarah's bike. She's gonna kill me the next time I see her.

I dumped the bike behind a bush and started hiding between each one. Then I saw Rafe dump a black trash bag in the lake which obviously has a dead body in. "God damn psychopath." I said.

He turned around and hid behind the tree so quickly but he saw Pope instead. "Shit sorry babe." I said under my breath.

I stood there waiting and watching Pope and Rafe fight. And if I'm being honest it was a close fight. A decent round 2. Just as I was about to step in Rafe spat on him and said.

"Stay down you dirty pouge." Then he jumped in the truck and drove off. When I saw that he was a good distant apart I ran over to Pope.

"What did I say?" I asked.

"I didn't die so technically you're wrong." He said putting his hand out to help him up which I returned with a 'ha you wish'

"I'm not helping you up. I'm not touching you until you bath."

"Did you really cycle all this way?" Pope asked me getting himself up.

"Yeah. I needed to know what Rafe would've done with you and the cross. But by the looks of it he just pushed you in the mud, put a dead body in the lake then left."

"Well I put up a decent fight and I didn't even use this." He then pulled out JJ's gun from his back pocket.

"How? Did you have the gun on you the whole time?"

"No. When Rafe was beating me up I remembered that John B told JJ to hide the gun when the cops came to us. So, I looked around for it."

"Damn. You're smart and dumb Pope today. Now I say we try and get back." I said walking to the bike.

"Who's bike is that?" Pope asked coming up next to me.

"Sarah's. Which I now need to wash before I give it back to her."

"With everything going on right now I don't think she cares that her bike is dirty and filled with mud." Pope said laughing and me joining him.

We both started the long walk back to the cut. I figured out there was no point in going back to the Cameron's because the boys wouldn't be there so we started walking to the chateau.

"I'm so glad I didn't have to walk this by myself." Pope said nudging me.

"Omg yeah. This would've been boring. I mean I would prefer this walk to being killed by Rafe if I'm being honest."

"True. But I'm walking this with you. My girlfriend."

I blushed I'm still weird to him calling me that. "Well this is our first 'romantic' walk together."

"Oh yeah it is. But I didn't imagine it this way. Walking through the muddy woods back to the chateau covered in mud and pushing Sarah Cameron's bike as well." He laughing.

"Well life doesn't go as plan. Which this adventures shown us."

"You got that right."