[Playful] JJ

(A/n this is a request for Guineapig98 hope you enjoy. If you want a request just message me or comment. And sorry it was so late I've been busy over the weekend).

"Come on just let me paint them." I said to JJ. I just finished painting my nails and wanted to do JJ's

"No. Never in a million years!" He said drinking his beer.

"Come on! It doesn't make you less manly."

"No."

I got up from the sofa and was about to tackle JJ onto the sofa but he ran away. I chased him round the chateau until I finally managed to tackle him on the sofa and sit on top of him.

"Uh you two good?" John B asked us as he walked into the chateau with the other two.

"Yeah. I'm trying to paint jj's nails but he won't let me."

"Of course. That's what it definitely looks like." Pope said coming in and putting the cooler down. 

I got off of JJ and sat back on the floor realising what pope meant. "So what did you two lovebirds do the whole day?" Kiara asked me coming to sit next to me.

"Oh nothing really. Just talking."

"Yeah seemed like it." She whispered to me.

I knew what she meant but me and JJ would never happen. We've been friends since like forever. I've never liked him.

"Wait so what we gonna do? It's only 7?" JJ asked all of us.

"Just chill. We can't do anything else with our lives because we're all poor." John B joked.

"You got that right. Well I'm going to go smoke. Y/n, you want another cheeky one?" He winked at me.

I smoked occasionally. I wasn't addicted like JJ was, but I just did it when I wanted to.

"Yeah come on then."

Me and JJ walked outside and onto the patio to smoke so we wouldn't kill the other 3.

"So you seeing anyone?" JJ joked.

"Oh no. But you know I'm always open for you anyways." I playfully winked.

"That's good. You better always make room for me." He winked back.

We sat outside until we finished the blunt. I didn't have any tonight I couldn't be bothered. I was just thinking about Kiara said, does it look like me and JJ are flirting?

*******

We were all out on the boat and me and Kiara were sitting on the edge. "So you obviously like JJ when you going to make a move?"

I gave a disgusted look. "I don't like JJ. I never had."

"Mhm. By the way you may want to be some sun tan cream on because you're going to burn."

I nodded my head and went to get the sun tan cream from my bag and started rubbing it over.

"Shit. JJ." I looked up at him. "Can you put some on my back please."

He nodded his head and finished off his beer then rubbed the sun tan cream. While JJ was rubbing the cream on my back I was getting all shy and going red while he was rubbing my back.

Maybe Kie was right.

"Look at the lovebirds."

"Bet JJ's been waiting to do that for a while."

I heard all the comments from John B, Pope and Kiara and it kept making me go red.

"Oh so you agreeing with them then?" I turned round to JJ whispering in my ear.

"What?"

"Yeah. You're going red. I see what you're doing, you're encouraging their behaviour." He teased.

"Oh be quiet." I said slapping him playfully.

Me and JJ got into a playful slapping fight until JJ eventually pushes me into the sea.

"Oh you dickhead!" I shouted coming to the surface.

"Sorry."

"Come help me up."

JJ leant over the side of the boat and held out his hands and I took it as an opportunity to pull him into the sea with me.

"I've got to admit I did see that coming." JJ said swimming over to me and fixing his hair.

We looked at each other for a while not knowing what to do or say. The other pouges were talking so it was just us two. And if he wasn't going to make the move I was.

I pulled him in and kissed him on the lips. I put my arms round his neck and he pulled me onto him so he was the only one floating. We both pulled away and smiled.

"Surprised you made the first move." JJ smirked.

"You weren't going to do it."

"I'll be the first one to confess my feelings though."

"I'll be the second." I smiled kissing him again.

We stayed floating in the water just kissing. Nothing else needed to be said.