[Dominat - Part 2] JJ

(A/n hey guys I'm back! Haven't posted in centuries but I'm back! And I was going through comments of 'Dominant' from the previous JJ imagine and some people wanted a part 2. So I've wrote one. Enjoy).

"That was the worse week of my life." I said as I walked into the chateau to see JJ laying on the sofa.

"I told you you shouldn't of went." JJ said coming up to kiss me.

"I know, I know. But you know what my mum's like. 'Despite the fact that you're nearly 17 you can't he left alone because you're under 18 and aren't responsible enough.'"

"Your mum doesn't think you're responsible?" JJ asked grabbing my hand and walking me to the sofa.

"No, she does, it's just she thinks I'll bring you round the whole week again, and not get anything done what my mum has asked for. I think that's why."

"Yeah but you've gotta admit. That was the best week of our life." JJ smirked kissing me roughly.

The kiss was filled with passion, desperateness and believable love. Until JJ decided to pull me onto his lap and he laid down on the sofa.

"Should we relive one of the nights from that week?" JJ asked as he kissed along my neck.

"Oh god." I moaned in agreement.

"Is that a yes?" JJ asked me removing his top. Oh god his abs, those damn abs.

I nodded my head as he flipped us over and took my top off. He kissed down my neck and down to my shorts. Then something hit me.

'Don't let your boyfriend always take control of you. Let you take control of him.' - hello magazine

"JJ, JJ stop." I said pushing him away from me.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, but I'm gonna do something different." I climbed off of the sofa and looked down at JJ. "I'm gonna dominate you tonight."

JJ's smirked grew even wider as I kissed him roughly while still standing. He pulled me either side of his legs and I straddled him. I kissed down his neck and looked down at his abs. Those damn abs.

I went down kissing his neck more and I felt his boner grow more under my legs. "Someone's eager." I said stopping and looking at him.

"Yeah. So can you hurry? I need this. I've been waiting a whole week."

"You're glad you're hot." I said kissing him again.

I started pulling off his top and undoing his belt. I traced my fingers along the top of his boxers and round his v-line. While tracing his v-line I moved down to his boxers and pulled them down. I got off of him and he lifted himself up and his dick went with it.

"Baby come on. Do whatever you want with me. I need it. Desperately."

"Beg. Beg for me."

JJ looked at me in shock but then rolled his eys. "Baby, y/n. Fuck me. Do whatever you want with me. I just want you now. Me in you, whatever as long as you make me cum. I'll love you forever."

"I should make you beg more often." I smirked as I went down on him. I got down on my knees and looked up at JJ with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh boy. Give it to me babe."

"So needy." I said smirking and attaching me lips to his dick.

I bobbed my head as I twirled by tounge around him. "Oh god y/n." I heard him grunt as he lifted his hips. I pushed him back down and continued to lick.

His body pushed forward as he started thrusting into my mouth, but I slapped his hips to stop him from carrying on.

"Damn babe I like this side of you." I continured swirling and occasionally paid attention to his balls then I felt him twitch in my mouth.

Then he came with a loud moan and I pulled away and wiped the cum round my mouth.

"When did you learn to give such a good blow job?" JJ asked still recovering.

"I'm dating you. I may of picked up a few things from your words." I said stripping down to nothing.

"You still have that belly button piercing."

"I'll always have it for you. Baby." I said walking up to him and kissing him.

"Wait. What are you gonna do now." JJ asked pulling away.

"I think you know where I'm going." I said sitting up straighter and sinking down on him.

He grunted and I moaned as he started thrusting into me.

"JJ god. Omg!" I shouted missing the feeling of him thrusting into me for the whole week.

He thrusted into me and I moaned at the feeling. "Y/n!"

Our moans filled the room and I felt myself coming to the edge. "JJ I'm gonna cum!" I shouted

"Do it baby do it!" He grunted at me.

His words sent me over the edge and I felt him cum not long after me.

"Omg." I said collapsing on his chest.

"I think you should be more dominat in the bedroom."

"You think? We should flip a coin sometimes to see who's going to be more dominat."

"No complaints here babe." JJ said kissing me.