[Should we tell them] John B

(A/n heads up Sarah's not in this one. You're pretty much Sarah but it's a different plot line.)

Ever since me and John B got rescued from the boat and taken to the Bahamas we've just been enjoying life. The simple life.

"Who would've thought that nearly being dead would've taken us to the Bahamas?" John B asked me as he leaned back on the sand.

"I know. It's also a nice feeling being 'dead' because everything's off your back."

"That's a weird sentence but you got that right." John B laughed then pulled me next to him.

Me and John B just laid on the beach cuddling as we watched the sunset on the beach. And it was nice, the best actually. Everyone's thinking we're dead but we're not. No worries. No, nothing. Just good vibes.

"We should tell the pouges." I said as we walked along the beach.

"Why? It's nice being dead. Yeah it's miserable for them. But it's just us two."

"Yeah I know. But, they're are friends. We have to tell them." I said as I pulled out my phone.

We took a couple of photos and decided to send the best one to the pouge group chat from my phone.

~ JJ's P.O.V ~

God I hate history. Why did I decide to go to school? I don't know how pope likes school. But he's good at it I guess. Just as I was about to fall asleep my phone went off.

So did Pope's.

So did Kie's.

I opened it and it was a picture of John B and Y/n. I smiled knowing that they're alive. We all looked at each other and I crouched down and walked over to the two.

"Did you get the picture too?" I asked them.

"Yeah. Of Y/n and John B?" Pope asked us three. We all nodded our heads and I walked straight out of the classroom to answer them. Kiara said something about a family emergency and Pope just asked if he could be excused but left anyways.

"Holy shit they're alive." Kiara said sliding onto the lunch table.

"Those little shits. I can't believe that!" I said as I replied to the group chat.

Kiara put 'is this even real?' they put back in the chat 'yes'. But I still can't get over the fact that they're alive.

"How the hell is that even possible? They died in the storm?" Pope asked us.

"They must've been rescued - "

"Holy shit they're in the Bahamas!" I shouted. They're pretty much right next to the gold.

"They can get the gold!" We all shouted at the same time.

~ Your P.O.V ~

"Well good thing they now know." I said chucking my phone down on the bed.

"Yeah. But if they tell anyone, or if anyone finds out we're dead. Especially Ward." John B said taking his top off.

"He won't find out. If we just keep it between us 5 then we'll be okay." I picked my phone back up because it was going off like crazy and read the chat. "Omg they wanna know how we ended up in the Bahamas."

"Well if we can get them out here then maybe we can tell them? It'll be better then over text."

"Yeah but how are we gonna do that we're poor?" I asked laughing.

"I haven't thought that far let's just say 'somehow we did. We'll tell you when we get you out here.'"

'Wait you're flying us out there?' Kiara texted in the chat.

'How you're poor?' JJ typed

'Wait to ruin the hopes JJ but he's got a point' Pope said.

"We may of gotten their hopes up me and John B said at the same time laughing.

(A/n I can't wait until season 2!! Have you seen the trailer. I know it's a bit late to mention it but I didn't see it. Also I stole this idea from the clip they posted. But I seriously can't wait any longer).