[Scuba Diving] John B

I put on my scuba shuit and tank then jumped in with my best friend y/bff/n. We were looking for a boat, not the royal merchant but a smaller one with only 100,000 in.

I pointed to my left, then we started swimming over to it. We saw a bit of the ship wreck. We looked through it for a bit then we saw a duffle bag and a backpack?

I took the backpack and y/bff/n took the duffle bag. We both swam back to shore and we took off our scuba gear looking through the bags.

"There's a notebook in a waterproof cover?" I said getting it out the backpack.

"Who the hell would put a notebook under water?" I shrugged my shoulders then looked through it.

"Yeah they should be right - " I put the stuff back into the back pack and I saw JJ and John B come into the cave.

~ John B's P.O.V ~

"JJ what are you talking about?" I asked not believing his story.

"No I'm serious! When I hooked up with y/bff/n I saw her at a cafe and she was talking about stealing a scuba suit with y/n and then y/bff/n texted me saying they've stolen one/found one. And now I need to find out where they are. But I have a feeling."

I shook my head then looked at him.

"JJ they probably bought it. Y/bff/n isn't exactly a rule breaker."

"Yeah but she's looking for a smaller ship wreck not the royal merchant so they'll need to steal."

"Okay fine where do you think they are?"

Me and JJ walked to this deserted ass beach and he walked us into a little cave where we saw two girls in a scuba suit. But my eyes were on y/n.

"Girls! You took the scuba suits I see!" JJ said pointing at y/bff/n.

"Yeah didn't take long. All we did was go to the shop and y/n flirted with the cashier."

"Shut up!" Y/n playfully punched y/bff/n then looked at me and smiled. Trying not to make it awkward.

~ Your P.O.V ~

I looked up at John B and smiled, trying to be nice. I haven't seen him since we went on a date and we didn't talk after that. But to make things worse he stood me up. On our 6 month anniversary. 

"So what did you find?" John B asked me while y/bff/n and JJ were flirting.

"Oh nothing just a notebook." I said lifting the folder.

"Ya know we could use some help with the royal merchant." I looked up and rose my eyebrows.

"You sure? I know some other girls that could help you." I said bluntly.

"No, but you're smart and I wouldn't mind you helping us." I zipped the backpack up. And put it on my back then waved goodbye to y/bff/n.

"Y/n?!" I turned around and saw John B.
"Why won't you talk to me?"

"Hm. I don't know. Maybe because you stood me up? On our 6 month anniversary?!"

"I didn't mean to! Something came up!"

"Yeah like what? Going to a party? Yeah! I went to the party because y/bff/n wanted to cheer me up."

I walked on the sand and John B ran up to me.

"You were there?" His voice cracked and I couldn't look at him.

"Proves how much you paid attention to me." I shoved passed him then walked up the beach to my car.

"That's not what I meant!"

"Yeah well it sounded like that!" I unlocked my car, threw the scuba stuff in the boot and the backpack then walked past John B.

"Ya know what. If you stood me up. I would've been fine if you apologized, but you went to that party." I opened my car door then before I shut it I looked over at John B.

"Have fun not having my brain looking for the royal merchant."

I slammed my car door then drove off leaving John B standing in the road kicking a few bushes.