[Glasses] John B

(A/n this is a request for Minutemen2018 I hope you enjoy. And if you want to request one message me or comment.)

I was chilling in the chateau trying to figure out what's going on with me right now. I've been getting headaches like crazy and I don't know what it is.

"Hey babe!" John B shouted as he walked over to me.

"Why are you so loud?" I said holding my head.

"Are you alright. You've been getting headaches a lot recently."

"Yeah I think I'm alright. I don't know what it could be though. I mean I'm on birth control so maybe it's that, but I don't know."

"Well do you want to go home? You've been here all day and we've got school tomorrow."

"Yeah that would be a good idea."

"Come on I'm dropping JJ off anyways to go round his to get some of his stuff."

I nodded my head as John B helped me up and we walked towards the van.

"Wayy! It's the best couple on the outer banks!" JJ shouted as we got in the van.

"JJ, y/n's got a headache. Be quiet for once."

"That sucks. You want a blunt to feel better?" JJ asked already lighting one.

"No thanks."

~ The next day ~

"Have fun at school!" My mum shouted at me as I ran out of the door.

"I never do!" I shouted back running into the van.

"We ready for hell?" JJ said smoking a blunt.

"Dude. It's 8 in the morning." I said shutting the door.

"Exactly. It's 8 in the morning."

"He's got a point. Babe you alright today?" John B asked looking at me.

"Yeah a little better. I stopped taking the pill last night and took a tablet so hopefully it works."

John B nodded his head. But the headaches were still coming through, I don't know what I could be. I'm not on the pill anymore.

"What could it be?" I asked walking into class with Kiara.

"I don't know, I know I'm smart but I don't know what I could be." We both sat down at the back and grabbed our books. "Maybe you need glasses?"

"No. I can see - " I looked up at the white board and it was a bit blurry and I couldn't see a lot of the words they were all blurry. "I can see fine."

"Whatever you say. But it might be worth seeing the opticians."

"No, I can't. I can't afford that! Have you seen the way I'm living right now?"

"I know y/n. But if you want I can book you an appointment." Kiara said trying to make me feel better.

"No thanks. I'll see how it gets on."

The whole day every time I looked at the white board it kept getting blurry. No matter where I sat. I thought it was just the first periods because I was tried but even when I was wide awake it was still blurry.

"Babe you alright?" John B asked as he pulled me into his chest.

"Yeah. Just thinking about the maths test Mrs Johnson gave us. God I wanted to die right there on the spot."