3. enemies with benefits

You: Draco you're drunk, let's get you to bed.
Draco: Would you want to sleep with me tonight?

You stare at him in shock.
"What the hell is he saying," you think.

You: Draco we hate each other, remember
Draco: No, I said our families hated each other, not that I hated you.

Shock. Speechless.

You: What? So you don't hate me? But you constantly make fun of me and tease me.
Draco: Do you not know how men work? I tease you because I find you attractive. Since the first time I met you, I felt something, it was weird. And then I kept seeing you everyday and you grow into well, you, I just knew I needed to explore you. You stunning, beautiful, sexy woman.

You look at him as he rants on and on about you. Your heart says its sweet but you mind says to ignore it. You stand up and walk over to him holding out your hands.

You: C'mon lover boy, it's time for bed. You are way to drunk and are just rambling.
Draco: Oh, but it's not just plain rambling.

He looks at your hands and then grabs them sending that chill up your spine. Instead of you pulling him up, he pulls you down and onto him. He crashes his lips onto yours, hard. He puts his hands on your waist pulling you closer to him, making sure there is no space.
"PULL AWAY!" your mind screams.
"No kiss him," your body whispers.
You listen to your body and continue to kiss him passionately. His lips are soft and perfect. His tongue dances with yours in the best way. Without breaking the kiss you get up and crawl onto his lap, your legs straddling his hips. He moves his hands to your lower thigh pulling you closer. He moves to your neck leaving a trail of wet kisses. You dig your hands into his hair as he leaves hickeys on your collarbone.

You: Ughhh. Dray-dray-draco, we- we sh-shouldn't d-do th-is.
Draco: But why, it feels- so right.
You: Our families will kill us.

You push his face away from your neck and try to get off his lap. He grips your thighs tight, his rings leaving indents, as he holds you on his lap.

Draco: Ignore what our families will do. Ignore them entirely. What do you want?

You sit there looking at him. Looking at this godlike boy knowing you can't have him. Knowing you shouldn't do anything and just go up to bed. You run your hands slowly up and down his chest thinking about what you should do. Draco takes your chin in his fingers and kisses you calmly and slowly. He lets go and just stares into your eyes.
"God he's dreamy," you think to yourself.
You bring your hands to the back of his head as you play with his hair. He leans in and plants a big, wet kiss right below your jaw.

Draco: What do you want, beautiful?
You: I- I wan- I want- I think- I want y- I want you.

You finally spit it out. He smirks and leans in and kisses you.

Draco: Then I'm all yours to have.

Draco kisses you one more time before he picks you up by the thighs and places you down. He grabs the empty whiskey bottle and his book. He then looks at you and takes your hand as he leads you up the stairs to his room, nearly tripping on every step as he walks. Once in his room, you look around his room checking if his roommate is anywhere. His roommates bed is empty.

You: No roommate?

Draco turns to see you looking at the bed in the corner.

Draco: I never have a roommate. That's an extra bed, just in case, you know?

He winks at you before he puts a silencing charm on the room and locks the door. He walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist. He picks you up by your thighs, walks over to his bed and plops you down. He climbs on top of you and kisses you passionately. You run your fingers up and down his chest, outlining his abs as he leaves hickeys everywhere on your body. He pulls away and takes your shirt off. You just stare at the way the moonlight illuminates his features making him more beautiful. You sit up and unzip your skirt so he can slip it off. While he does so, you grab the waistband of his sweatpants and pull them down revealing his green plaid boxers. You look down and see a big bulge and you look up at him with amazement in your eyes. He smirks at you and unclips your bra.

Draco: I love this on you but I really would love to see you, truly you.

You sit up and seductively pull the straps down and throw the bra at him. He tosses it aside and leans in to kiss you. You kiss him back with a huge smile on your face. He bites your bottom lip as you put your hands on his boxers and pull them down. You look down and admire the sight.
"Wow," you think.

Draco: Like what you see?
You: Very much.

You pull him close to you not wanting to waste another minute. He pulls your underwear off and throws it near your bra. He reaches into his side drawer and pulls out a condom, showing it to you.

Draco: Are you sure?

You look at him and take his bottom lip between your teeth. You take one of his hands and seductively run it down your whole body making sure he touches every inch. You force him to look down as you spread your legs open wide for him. He looks up and smirks biting the wrapper and placing the condom on him. He kisses you one more time before pushing into you. He thrusts slowly tormenting you. You move your hands to his back pulling him closer making him thrust faster. He puts his hands on the headboard for strength. You dig your nails into his back as he hits your g-spot with every thrust.

Draco: You- feel- so- fucking- good.

You kiss his neck making sure to leave your mark as he made his. Your legs start to twitch as well as his so you know your close. His thrusts start to slow as you both cum. His thrust become sloppy as he attempts to thrusts through the high. He pulls out and lays on your chest out of breath. He wraps his arms around the small of your back as you slowly play with his hair. He kisses your breast as he begins to fall asleep. You look down and see that he is fast asleep. You push his hair out of his face and kiss his head.

You: Thank you, Draco. I needed that.

You feel him smile as he kisses your breast one last time pulling you into him tighter. You wrap your arms around his back making sure he is close to you.

Draco: You're welcome. It was my pleasure.

You both doze into a deep sleep not many minutes after. Draco still on your chest, your arms wrapped around his back.