14. jealousy

You wake up to the sound of Draco's alarm early the next morning. You groan, turn towards it, and shut it off. You look and see that your laying on your stomach, Draco's head is on your lower back. You smile and lay your head back down on your arms, staring down at the peaceful boy asleep on your back. You shake your body a little trying to wake him but he just groans and turns his head.

You: Draco...
Draco: Mmm...

He doesn't budge, still dead asleep. You try and slither out of his grasp but it is too tight.

You: Draco!
Draco: Hmm...
You: Oh for merlins sake, DRACO!

He quickly wakes up and looks around for you. He looks down and sees you staring at him. He sighs of relief and kisses your back.

Draco: Crikey, you gave me a fright.
You: We have to get ready, can you let me go.

He looks at you and puts his head back down on your back. He tightens his grip and you feel him smile.

You: Draco, let me goo...
Draco: No, you're staying here.

You sigh and attempt to wiggle yourself out again, not being successful. You look back at him and whine.

You: Dracooo...
Draco: Alright, alright, leave me. Alone. In bed. Naked.

You roll your eyes and he rolls off of you and lays on his side. You swing your legs out of bed and stand up. Your legs wobble and you immediately fall down. Draco snickers and rubs your back, his rings ice cold on your warm back.

Draco: Problem, darling.
You: I- can't stand.

He laughs and rubs your back some more. He gets out of bed and stands in front of you holding his hands out. You take his hands and he helps you stand up. You look down at your legs watching them wobble and you fall into his arms. He catches you and laughs.

You: You think this is funny, I'm going to be walking in pain.
Draco: But it was worth it, right?

You roll your eyes and attempt to walk to the bathroom. You fall and grab the wall, Draco is immediately at your side. You look at him and he has a worried look on his face.

You: I'm okay.
Draco: I probably shouldn't have fucked you as hard as I did.
You: You think?
Draco: I'm sorry, baby.

You let go of the wall and slowly walk into the bathroom. Draco helps you and stands next to you as you look at yourself in the mirror. There's hickeys all over your body from your collar bone and down. You look at Draco's back in the mirror and see the scars from your nails. You laugh at him and he stares at you and raises an eyebrow.

Draco: What?
You: Your back.

He turns his head to look at his back, seeing the scars forming all the way down.

Draco: Crikey women.
You: Look at me, I can barely walk.

He laughs and walks over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You both look into the mirror looking over your body.

Draco: You're beautiful.

You turn your head to look at him and he places his lips onto yours. He pulls back and looks at you.

Draco: Can you walk and get ready?

You nod and begin to walk out of the bathroom, better than you thought. Still a little sore, but bare able.

Draco: See, your fine.
You: Never again, on a school night.
Draco: Well aren't you moody this morning.
You: I didn't eat last night, I'm starving.