8. special night

You get dressed in a tight, black dress. It has straps and hugs your body nicely. You decide to leave your hair down and curl it just at the ends. Alice helps you with your makeup as you do your hair. You wear the same pair of black heels to complete the look. At 6, Draco walks in not bothering to knock, urgent to see you. He's wearing a nice green long sleeve button up with black dress up pants and shoes. He looks you up and down as you walk over to him.

Alice: Speechless aren't you.
You: Alice!

He takes your hand and pulls you out of the room. Making sure there is no one around he leads you out of the room and out of the castle. He leads you into the woods through a path to a meadow. You look around amazed at how beautiful it is. He leads you to the spot on a hill looking down into a lake and into the valleys. You look at him and he smiles urging you to go look. You look around and see fish in the lake as you step closer. You look up and see the sun rolling over the valleys getting ready to set for the night. Right in the middle of the meadow is a blanket waiting there for you.

You: Did you do all this for me?

Draco looks down at his feet and shrugs. He's nervous?

Draco: Uhm, ye- yea. Do you- do you like it?

You walk over to him and put your hands on his cheeks making him look at you.

You: Like it? Draco, I love it.
Draco Fuck, that's a relief. I thought you wouldn't.
You: Draco no one has ever done this for me this is amazing.

He pulls you over to the blanket and he sits down. He urges you to sit down so you take your heels off and sit down in his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist as you both watch the sunset. You play with his rings and fingers as the colors of the sky change. He plays with the black hair tie on your wrist twisting and pulling it. He smiles and notices you staring at one particular ring. He takes the plain silver ring off and places it on your pointer finger. You smile and look at how well it fits your finger. He smiles and kisses your neck as you continue to stare at it. You go back to playing with his fingers and rings as the sun disappears behind the valleys. It begins to get dark and he hits your thighs in a playful way.

Draco: Ready to go?
You: Mhmm, I'm pretty tired.

Draco smirks as he gets up. You hold out your hands and he grabs them and pulls you up. He takes the blanket and your heels as you lead the way back to the castle. You make sure you're holding one of his hands because you are in the Forbidden Forest. Once your back in the castle you both sneak to his room making sure not to get caught. Once in his room he locks the door and sets the blanket and your heels down on the couch. He walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck.

You: Want to take a bath?
Draco: Really?
You: Yes, I can go get bath bombs and scents.

Draco stares at you and raises an eyebrow in disgust.

Draco: No scents and that girly shit. Just you.

You smile, quickly kiss him and run to the bathroom to start the water. Draco walks in the bathroom and undoes his belt. You grab a soap bottle and put some soap to create bubbles. Once it's full, you stop the water and walk over to Draco. You unbutton his shirt as he rubs your back and stares at you. Once you get it off you look in the mirror and notice the scars forming from your nails. You smile and he takes off your dress. You unbutton his pants as he unclips your bra. You both take off your underwear and put them in a pile.
He steps in as your put your hair up in a messy bun making sure it won't get wet. You step in and sit down in Draco's lap, your back toward him. You sit up and grab bubbles to blow them. He grabs bubbles and places them on your back, massaging it. You sit there as he rubs your back. After he's done, he writes and doodles on your back for a little bit before pulling you back to lay on his chest. He tangles his hands with yours and you begin playing with his rings and fingers again. He lets go of one hand and holds up bubbles and you blow them away.

Draco: I don't want to ruin the moment but we have to talk about this.
You: About what?
Draco: Us.
You: Oh.
Draco: Yeah, oh.

You sit up and turn around to face him. You look at him and he raises an eyebrow.

You: What do you want this to be?
Draco: I asked you, first.
You: I want you to be... mine.
Draco: You do!?
You: Yeah? If not that's okay, I understand because of our parents and families but I can't help it, you make me beyond happy. In every way.
Draco: Fuck them it's not their life, it's ours. I would love to be yours, if you can be mine.
You: I would love to be yours.
Draco: Good.

He grabs you and pulls you into him and kisses you. You smile and kiss him back. This time the kiss is different. It's more passionate and loving. He pulls away and turns you around to where you were before. You both sit there for a few more minutes before getting tired. You get out, grab a towel and hand it to Draco.

Draco: I could look at your sexy ass covered in bubbles all day long.

You smile and grab a towel and dry yourself off. You go to his dresser, where Draco left your bag, and you bring it to the bathroom. You grab your toothbrush and face wash and begin to brush your teeth as he does his. He spits toothpaste seductively into the sink and you can't help but stare, wide eyed. He laughs and finishes brushing his teeth. Once you finish, you wash your face and put on skin cleanser cream on.

Draco: Crikey, that's what girls do to their face.
You: You should see when we do makeup.
Draco: Aw, beautiful you don't need it.

He wraps an arm around you and kisses your cheek before walking out of the bathroom. Shortly after, you walk out too with your clothes in your hand. You notice he's in pj bottoms only and next to him is one of his black shirts.

Draco: You can wear that to bed if you want.

You grab his shirt and put it on as well as your underwear. You put the rest of your clothes to the side and you climb into bed. He pulls you close to him and kisses your forehead. You lay your head on his chest as he has his hands resting on your upper thigh. You put your hand on his chest and rub his abs as he stares at you.

Draco: My gorgeous darling. I can't believe your all mine.

You pick your head up and look up at him and smile, kissing him. You lay your head back down and slowly drift to sleep. He kisses you forehead one last time before you fall asleep in the arms of Draco. Your Draco.