26. dances

Draco pulls back and smiles at you.

Draco: I have an idea. Get Alice and go and get dressed into something pretty, no shoes required.
You: What?
Draco: Just do as I say. I promise you will love it.

He smiles and kisses your forehead before handing you your presents and taking your hand, quickly shoving you out of the room. You watch as he shuts the door in your face before yelling though the door...

Draco: Tell Blaise to come to my room!!

You roll your eyes and walk downstairs to see Alice and Blaise cuddling in front of the warm fire.

You: Alice, we need to go dress into something nice and pretty. No shoes are required. Blaise go see Draco in his room.

They both stare at you with blank stares and say nothing. You roll your eyes and take Alices hand and drag her up to your dorm.

You: Blaise, it's orders from Draco so I suggest you go now before he drags your ass up there.

You see in the corner of your eye Blaise quickly get up and walk to the stairs to go into Draco's dorm. You and Alice get into your room and she stands there staring at you as you shut the door. You set your stuff down on your bed before turning to Alice.

Alice: What the fuck is this about?
You: Don't ask me. Draco said he had an idea and that he wants us to get dressed into something pretty.
Alice: What the fuck is this man up too?
You: I have no clue. But I guess we could just get dressed for the dance since we're here now.

You both walk over to your closet and you stare at your dresses. Alice takes out a blue and silver dress that hugs her body nicely and looks amazing on her. You chew on your bottom lip as you continue to look at the dresses in your closet. You decide to go with a red dress that's short but flowy at the bottom. It has a slight sweetheart neckline with spaghetti straps.

Alice: Do you think we need makeup?
You: Well, he said to look pretty. So a little wouldn't hurt.

Alice nods her head and walks into the bathroom to finish getting ready. Not to long after, you follow her and both begin applying makeup. Alice looks at you as you finish applying your mascara.

Alice: Your hair would look really pretty with the ends curled. Do you want me to do it for you?
You: If you want to.

She smiles and finishes with the hair straightener making her hair smooth and straight before walking over to you with the curling iron. She curls your hair just at the tips, making you look even more beautiful. Once she finishes she smiles and looks at you in the mirror. You run your fingers through the curls before turning around and giving her a quick hug. She smiles and unplugs the hair straightener and curler as you check yourself in the mirror once more. She looks at her self as well before you both walk out of your dorm. You both stop in your tracks and look around the common room.

Alice: Holy...
You: ...fuck.

The common room is even more decorated than before with simple lights and fake snow falling down from the ceiling covering the Christmas tree and the floors. The furniture is gone and there is a glowing dance floor in the middle with speakers in each corner of the room. Draco and Blaise are standing on the dance floor both dressed up in simple but decent clothing. Blaise is in a blue button up with black dress pants and shoes and a silver belt. Draco is in a red button up with black dress pants and shoes with his black belt. They both stare at you guys as you stand there shocked. Draco smiles and winks as he flicks his wand and music begins to play. You and Alice walk down the stairs and meet your men on the dance floor. Draco takes you into his arms and kisses your forehead.