56. choices

A/N: This chapter will be in the original perspective (the narrators) and in Draco's. I will tell you in bold which one you will be reading, and it will continue to be like this for a couple more chapters. If it gets confusing, please tell me right away. Either in the comments, the message board, or private message and I will fix it ASAP. Enjoy! xx

Original:

You pull away from the group hug to see your mother's glowing face. You can't help the happy tears that escape your eyes.

Lily: Oh, Ana, my love. Why are you crying?
You: I'm just happy that you guys are okay.
James: Why wouldn't we be?

You hesitate and turn to Harry. He shrugs and bites his bottom lip before sighing.

Harry: Ana and I had a dream at school. It was about three weeks ago...
You: Harry I don't think we should do this here.
Harry: Ana, it's okay. They need to know.
James: Know what?
Lily: Tell us, Harry.

You look up at your parents faces and see that they look worried and intrigued.

Harry: We had a dream about you guys finding the prophecy...

You watch as their expressions drop, your mother covers her mouth with her hand.

Harry: We watched the fight and we saw Uncle Sirius...
Lily: No....
James: How?
You: We asked the same question. We went to Dumbledore and we think Voldemort wanted us to see it...
Harry: And we think we found a way to...
You: Harry!

He quickly covers his mouth and looks around making sure no one is listening.

James: We mustn't have this conversation here. We should go.
Lily: Are you both ready?

You turn your head just to see Draco grab his butler's hand and apparate. You slightly smile before you turn to your mother and nod.

James: We aren't going home, it's too dangerous to be there. Too obvious.
You: What!?
Lily: It's for the best. For our safety.

You bite your tongue before you say too much.

"Draco will be devastated I'm not staying at home."

Your mother and father hold their hands out to apparate to your safe house. You sigh and make sure you have a hand on all of your stuff before you grab your father's hand. Harry grabs all his stuff and grabs your mothers. You inhale and close your eyes as you apparate from the platform to an apartment complex.

You: Where are we?
Harry: We're not staying in a muggle apartment are we?
Lily: No silly.

Your father takes out his wand and mutters something to cause the building to begin to split. You watch as the building slowly splits in two to reveal a little house in the middle.

Harry: Woah.
Lily: Well c'mon children.

You all walk towards the little house, you and Harry dragging your stuff behind you. Your father grabs Harvard's cage from you as your mother grabs Hedwig's. As soon as you walk in, you hear Molly yelling at Fred and George.

Molly: ...doesn't mean you can whip your wands out for everything!
Fred: Then what's the point, Mum?
George: We have to use them for something.
Molly: Not in this house you don't.

You and Harry stand on the side to let your mother and father through.

Harry: Who's place is this?
Lily: Your Uncle's. It's his safe house.
James: We will stay here. Voldemort won't be able to find us here.
Lily: You can leave your stuff by the stairs, Kreacher will take it up.
You: Who's Kreacher...?