30. sorry strawberries

You wake up to the annoying sound of an alarm clock, beeping at you to get up. You reach out your arm and shut it off before rubbing your eyes and opening them. You look around and see that you aren't in your room, your in his. You turn and see Draco asleep next to you, his arm slinked around your back.
"It wasn't a dream. It was real."
You smile as you watch this boy sleep. You have your Draco back, and this time your not going to walk away. Draco shifts in his sleep and pulls you slightly closer to him. You smile and push his hair back before placing your lips softly on his cheek. You hear his breathing change as you continue to place kisses all over his face. He groans before turning away from you, his back now facing you.

You: Okay, fine, if you don't want my kisses I'll just get up and...

Draco quickly turns around and grabs you, pulling you in tight. His eyes wide open and awake, like they have been for hours.

Draco: The hell you are.

You smile and place your lips to his before pulling away to see him smile.

You: Hi.
Draco: Hi.
You: How did you sleep?
Draco: Amazing. You?
You: Better than ever.

He smiles before kissing you. You move your hands to his hair as he rolls you to your back and gets on top of you, not breaking the kiss. You continue the kiss a little before Draco moves to your neck. You roll your eyes and smile.

You: Draco...we can't. We have to get ready for school.
Draco: Why. We haven't in months. I need you.
You: It will have to wait.
Draco: But morning sex is the best sex. And its healthy.
You: Yeah, well the morning sex will need to wait. I need to get ready for school.
Draco: Fine, but when we do, I'm going to fuck you so hard because you wouldn't let me this morning.

He rolls off of you and you stand up and stretch.

You: I think I'll be fine.

Draco smirks at you before getting out of bed himself.

Draco: No you won't. I'll make sure you wont be able to walk for days.

You stare at him with wide eyes and gulp your spit down.
"Crikey."
He smirks before walking into the bathroom leaving you standing there, speechless. You hear the shower water run as you grab your uniform and walk into the bathroom. You smile as you see yourself in Draco's clothes, they look baggy but feel perfect.

You: Draco, I need to go to my room to get ready because none of my stuff is here.
Draco: That's not my fault, now is it.

You scowl at him before grabbing the bathroom doorknob. You hear the shower curtain pull back as your just about to turn the knob.

Draco: Okay, I'm sorry. But you need to change that and get your shit back in here.

You turn and see Draco has the whole shower curtain open revealing his whole body. You look down before quickly look back up to his smirking face.

Draco: Problem, darling?
You: Uhm... no... I need to....uhm....

"Crikey you sound like a rambling fucking idiot. Just admit it. You missed him, inside you...okay!"
You shake your head before turning to him and smiling.

You: No problem.

You walk over to him and kiss him before walking out of the bathroom and to your room.
"Jeezus fucking Christ."
You open the door and see Alice in the bathroom getting ready. She turns and looks at what your wearing to your uniform in your hand. She immediately raises a brow and smirks.

Alice: You get some D from D last night?
You: God, no Alice.
Alice: Mhmm, sure. So I sense that you two have worked things out, and other things.
You: Crikey, Alice!
Alice: Aright, alright. But seriously, what happened?