37. unforgivable

A/N: Listen to this while reading, trust me

You wake up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock the next morning. You groan and shut it off before you sleepily rub your eyes to wake up. Draco's asleep laying his head on your chest and holding you tight. You smile and play with his hair before leaning down and placing kisses everywhere on his face. You hear his breathing change as he groans awake.

Draco: No.
You: Oh yes. Let's go.
Draco: No.

He groans and hugs you tighter not letting you go anywhere. You sigh and begin placing kisses everywhere on his face to wake him up. He groans before rolling off of you and pulling the covers completely over him. You roll your eyes and get out of bed and head to the bathroom. You splash water on your face and freshen up before walking back into the room to hear Draco's soft snores from under the covers. You sigh and walk over to him, completely pulling the covers off. He groans and opens his eyes to you standing over him. He groggily rubs them and looks you up and down at your naked body before smirking.

Draco: Hi, darling.

You smile and roll your eyes.

You: Yeah, let's go Malfoy, out of bed.
Draco: Just five more minutes. Come cuddle with me.

He holds out his arms and pouts his bottom lip. You smile but nod your head no. He frowns before groaning and climbing out of bed. He slowly walks to the bathroom yawning on his way.

You: Thank you.

He groans before flipping you off causing you to smile. You begin to get dressed in your uniform as Draco walks back in and sits on the bed and watches you, not moving. You turn to him and throw him his uniform as you walk into the bathroom and begin applying makeup. Draco walks in with his white shirt unbuttoned and his tie around his neck but not tied. You stop applying mascara and stare at him in the mirror as he stares at you. You stare back before turning around and facing him.

You: What is up this morning?
Draco: Nothing. I just want to lay in bed... with my girl.

You look at him and he smiles before pulling you towards him as he leans against the wall. You stare into his deep blue eyes as you slowly run your hands up and down his abs. He places a hand on your cheek before leaning down and kissing you. You smile against his lips before pulling away to see him frown.

You: We only have a few hours of school until we can lay in bed and do nothing.
Draco: A few hours too long.
You: I think you will live.

You pull away from his hug and turn towards the mirror to finish getting ready. He sighs and watches you quickly finish up in the bathroom as he buttons his shirt and ties his tie. You slip your shoes on and grab your school bag before turning to Draco and placing your lips onto his. He wraps his arms around you and pulls you into him, not wanting to let go.

You: I love you.
Draco: I love you, too.

You smile and play with his hair a little more before placing a soft kiss on his lips one more time. You pull away and smile at him.

You: I'll see you down there?
Draco: Okay.

You smile at him before you open his door and walk to the great hall for breakfast. You spot Alice and walk over to her when you are stopped by someone standing in front of you. You look up at Cedric as he smiles down at you.

You: Yes?
Cedric: Uhm, I was wondering if you happened to still have my sweatshirt that you borrowed? I kind of need it back.
You: What sweatshirt? I never had a sweatshirt of yours.

"What is he talking about."
He sighs and looks behind you and smiles slightly before looking back down at you.

You: Cedric? Is there a point to this?