6. parties and confessions

After classes you and Alice get ready for the party down in the dungeon. You put on a silk, dark green dress that hugs your curves beautifully. You straighten your hair and put on a little makeup, not trying to overdue it. Before leaving you put on black strap heels to go with your dress. You both walk down farther into the dungeon to the party. Everyone is dancing, drinking, and having fun already.

Alice: They have a DJ!?
You: Holy shit!
Alice: Glad you came?
You: Hell yeah!

As soon as you said this you spot Draco in a suit and dark green tie. He drinks brandy straight from the bottle as he talks to Crabbe and Goyle. Alice notices you looking and rubs your arm.

Alice: Don't worry about him. This is for you, let's party!!

You both walk over to the bar and order drinks. You talk with Harry, Ron and Hermione for a little bit before you go onto the dance floor. You down your drink fast as you try and push the pain away. You leave the dance floor to go get shots from the bar. Alice walks over and downs them with you. You feel Draco's eyes on you as you down each shot.
Not even 30 minutes into the party and you have already had ten shots and three drinks. You and Alice are on the dance floor dancing your ass off on the dance floor. Suddenly, hands grip your waist and pull you close to them swaying your body to the music against them. Your too drunk to care so you dance with them, not knowing who they are.

Alice: I need to pee. I'll be back.
You: Okay.
Crabbe: Your so cute when your drunk.
You: Crabbe!?
Crabbe: The one and only. You feel so good.
You: Crabbe let me go.
Crabbe: Aw, c'mon baby, don't be like that, dance with me.
You: Let me go!

All of sudden Crabbe's hands are off your waist and someone's arm is wrapped their instead. You look down and see Crabbe on the floor. You touch the arm and feel the icy chill down your spine. Draco. You spin around and see him lift you up and pull you over his shoulder.

You: Draco put me down, I want more drinks. I want to party. Put me down.
Draco: Ana relax. I'm bringing you to bed, you have had plenty.
You: Draco, put me down.
Draco: No, now stop squirming and whining or I'm carrying you a different way.

You kick a little bit but then start to fall asleep. You smell his cologne and feel that icy chill before you blackout completely.

The next morning you wake up to the sun on your face. You stretch and rub your eyes to see clearly. You look around and realize that you aren't in your room. You look down and see the green silk sheets covering your body. You turn your head and smell Draco on the pillow. You look up again and see Draco sitting in a chair looking outside, he's shirtless and wearing green plaid pj bottoms. The sun is hitting his chiseled abs perfectly, making him look more god like. You look down and see your only in your underwear.
"What happened?"
You sit up to fast and your headache rushes too fast for you.

You: Ughh.

Draco turns and realizes your awake. He walks over to you with a glass of water and hands it to you.

Draco: Here, drink this.

He sits on the edge of the bed watching you slowly drink the water.

Draco: You don't remember anything do you?
You: Di- did we?
Draco: No, believe me you wouldn't forget that.

You forget your only in your underwear so you pull the sheets up covering your body. Draco realizes this and smirks.

Draco: Don't be ashamed, your flawless. It's nothing I haven't seen before. You blacked out last night and puked on your dress from all the drinks you had. I brought you in here because Crabbe was going to go to your room so I wanted to make sure you were safe.
You: I remember Crabbe, and then he was gone. And then I smelt apples and remember you talking but that's it.
Draco: Crabbe was being an asshole and was trying to take advantage of you. I pushed him off and brought you up here. No one saw you or me leave.
You: Wow, thank you Draco.
Draco: It's whatever. It doesn't matter. When your sober again and ready to leave you can whenever you want.