15. soft side

During lunch you run to the bathroom and you realize you started. You sigh in relief as you finish up and wash your hands. You walk back to the Great Hall and sit down next to Alice and she looks at you with a raised brow. You nod and she sighs with relief and rubs your arm. You look at Draco and he mouths, "did you start?" You nod and he looks at you with a frown because he knows you will be in pain. The rest of the day flies by and you can't wait to just lay down and rest. You drag your feet up to Draco's room and plop down on his bed and close your eyes, exhausted. He walks in not so long after you did and notices you laying on the bed. He walks over to you and kisses the back of your head. He walks into the bathroom and you hear the bath water run. He walks out of the room for a quick second before coming back in and going to the bathroom. You just lay there, not ready to move. You hear the water stop and Draco's footsteps get closer to you. He squats down and pushes strands of your hair out of your face.

Draco: Darling, there is a bath ready for you. I went to your room and asked Alice for all your scents and shit.

You open your eyes and smile at him as he stands up and holds out a hand. You take it and he helps you off the bed and into the bathroom.

Draco: I'll be right back, okay?

You nod and he kisses your cheek before leaving the bathroom. You get undressed and get into the warm bath water filled with bubbles and scents. You smile as you look at all the things Draco did for you. A while later, Draco walks into the bathroom and sits down on the toilet next to the bath. His tie is untied and hanging around his neck as his white button up is unbuttoned. He just stares at you as you sit in the bath water. You smile at him and he smiles back.

Draco: I'm glad you started, but I hate that you're going to be in pain.
You: Don't worry about me, okay? I will be fine. As long as I have aspirin and whiskey.

Draco laughs and rubs his face as you stand up to get out. He stands up and holds a towel out, opened for you to walk into. You walk to him with a raised brow but he wraps the towel around you and dries you off.

You: Who knew you had such a sweet side.
Draco: Yeah, well, it very rarely comes out. Only for the special people, I guess.

He leads you out of the bathroom and you notice on the bed is your favorite sweatpants and his quidditch sweatshirt waiting for you. You look at him and he kisses your cheek. You grab the clothes and go to the bathroom to change. You walk back out in your pjs and see him sitting on the bed in his grey sweatpants only. You smile and sit down on the bed cross legged in front of him.

Draco: Do you want to go to dinner tonight? Or do you want me to bring you food?
You: I don't really feel the greatest but I hate to be a pain.
Draco: No you're not being a pain. I can get you dinner. I will be right back.

He stands up and kisses your forehead before grabbing a black sweatshirt and sneakers and leaving the room. You look at your book bag on the bed and grab it to start your homework. Just as you finish Draco walks in with a tray of food. You're about to get up but he puts his hand up stopping you as he slips off his shoes. He walks over and places the tray in your lap and sits down next to you. You grab a strawberry and slowly munch on it as Draco grabs a sandwich. He walks to the table and sits down to do his homework while he eats. You start to get a really bad cramp so you put the tray to the side and lay down and curl into a ball. Draco notices and quickly walks over to you. He picks you up and holds you in his lap as he rubs your back.

Draco: What can I do?
You: Just- just hold me.

He kisses your forehead and holds you not saying anything. He continues to rub your back as you slowly sit up and look at him. You grab his face and kiss him passionately. He kisses you back with a smile on his face.

Draco: Do you want aspirin?
You: Yes please.

Draco grabs his wand and points it at the aspirin bottle on his dresser.

Draco: Accio aspirin.

The bottle falls in your lap and you kiss his cheek thanking him. He grabs the glass of water on his bedside table and hands it to you. He rubs your back as you swallow down the aspirin.

You: Thank you for being here, and helping me. You're definitely making me feel better.
Draco: It's what I'm here for. To please and help my girl.

He kisses your cheek as you smile.

You: Go and finish your homework, I'll be okay.
Draco: I already did but, you are my biggest priority.

You smile and kiss him and he kisses you back, holding your face in one hand. Draco sets you down so he can pick up the food tray and put it away. You set the water down and climb into bed under the covers. Draco climbs into bed with you and pulls you close to him. You take the bottom of his sweatshirt and slip it off, throwing it to the couch. He smiles as you lay your head on his chest running your hand up and down his abs.

You: Thank you, Draco.
Draco: You're welcome my luv.
You: I love you.
Draco: I love you.

You kiss his chest and readjust yourself on his chest. You move your leg over his thigh and slipped underneath his shin, tangling your legs together. He kisses your head and plays with your hair as you outline his abs. You slowly begin to drift to sleep while he plays with your hair. You feel him shift and turn on the alarm clock. He kisses your head one more time before you fall asleep.