16. bad dreams

You: Draco?

You walk around the corner and see Draco standing near a window.

You: Draco, there you are.

He turns around and looks at you and smiles. You smile back walking towards him but you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see someone else walking towards you. You can't make them out as they slowly walk toward you. They step into the moonlight and you immediately glare at them.

You: Pansy! Fuck off!

She doesn't hear you, instead she walks over to Draco and wraps her arms around his neck as he grabs her, pulling her closer to him. He leans down and kisses her passionately she kisses him back. He kisses her right in front of you. You stand there in shock. You feel the tears falling down your face but you don't move. You stand there in shock. You can't believe what he just did.

You: Dray-Draco?

You feel the tears drip down your face as you watch him pick her up and set her down on the window seat. You can feel your heart breaking as he continues to kiss her in front of you. You feel something on your face and you quickly grab it.

You wake up to see Draco's hand stroking your cheek. He's on his side with his arm slinked over you resting on the other side of your body, his head leaning on his other hand. You look in his eyes and realize it's just a dream. The moonlight hits his face so beautifully making his eyes glow. You sigh in relief and form a small smile on your face. Draco continues to wipe the tears off your face looking at you worried.

Draco: Why were you crying, my darling?
You: It was a bad dream.
Draco: Tell me.

You shake your head and begin to tear up again thinking about it. Draco leans down and kisses you trying to make you stop. He pulls away and kisses the tears away on your face. He pulls away and looks at you.

Draco: Will you please tell me.
You: I don't want you to get mad.
Draco: Why would I be mad? Baby, something is clearly bothering you. Tell me.

You sigh and look at him and take his hand from your face and hold it. You play with his rings as he stares at you, not pressuring you, just watching you. You tell him what happened in the dream and he just looks at you. You tell him every little detail not making eye contact. When you finish, you look at him and see his eyebrows are pinched close together. He takes his hand away from your hands and puts it to your face stroking your cheek with his thumb again. He leans down and kisses you, passionately.

Draco: No one, will ever take me away from you. Not Pansy. Not that other girl. Not anyone. You have my heart. Not them.

You look at Draco and smile at his reassuring words.

Draco: I love you. With all of my heart, and much more. Always remember that.
You: I love you, too.

He leans back down and kisses you. You move your hand to his head, pushing him closer to you. You turn and lay flat on your back as Draco climbs on top of you, not breaking the kiss. You spread your legs open so he can lay in between them. He continues to kiss you passionately and slowly. Your tongues dance with each others in the best way. He pulls away to look at you. You run your fingers through his hair as he twists a strand of your in between his fingers. He looks down at your bodies and sighs.

Draco: As much as I would love to do this, I don't want to put you in any more pain.
You: I know.

He plants one more kiss on your lips before climbing off of you and onto his back. You curl up next to him, your head and hand on his chest. His arm is slinked around your back resting on your thigh. His other hand on your cheek as his thumb strokes your cheek.

Draco: I love you my darling.
You: I love you.
Draco: Push that dream out of your head. Imagine, we are in our meadow watching the stars or we're on vacation in the tropics. Think of something happy my darling. Nothing sad. I hate seeing tears on your cheeks.

You twist your head and kiss his thumb before drifting off into a better, Pansy-less, dream with palm trees, ocean waves, and you Draco by your side, holding you as you guys watch the sunset on the horizon.