31. bad bitch

A/N: This is the dress you wear so you can have a better visual.

TW: This is a spicy chapter!! I may not continue giving out warnings for spicy chapters but, I can tell you there are many more to come so, prepare yourself 😉

The day flies by as you actually focus in class and not Draco. Towards the end of the day he started to get annoyed and anxious because you wouldn't look at him, so he sent you a note almost every class.

How come you won't look at me, darling? -D

Am I really not that appealing? That hurts. -D

Okay, you look like you aren't struggling, why won't you fucking look at me? -D

Fine, don't look at me. You can sleep on the floor tonight. -D

I won't fuck you in the bathroom, will you please look at me? -D

Alice keeps laughing at every note Draco sends. She kept tabs on him the whole day and watched him so you didn't have too.

Alice: He's shifting in his seat watching you. You really are getting to him.
You: I know, that's why I haven't looked at him.

Finally the last class ends and you pack your bags to get ready for the Valentine's Day party. You and Alice walk out of the classroom and head straight to your dorms to finish homework and then to get ready. You both lay down on your beds on your stomach, feet up in the air, as you work together. About half an hour passes when Draco and Blaise burst in.

Alice: Boys! What if we were naked!?
Draco: Well I would fucking pay for that.
Blaise: I second that.

Alice rolls her eyes and throws one of her throw pillows at Blaise as he walks over to her. Draco lays down next to you on his stomach watching you do your homework. He begins to kiss your arm and work his way up your shoulder to your neck. He moves his lips to your jawline before smirking.

Draco: Come to my room.

You turn your head to him, his face not moving, as your lips are centimeters apart. You smile before turning away to your homework.

You: I have homework to do and then I have to get ready for the party.
Draco: Homework can wait. I can't.

You roll your eyes and finish writing your answers on the parchment. Draco leans his head back down to your neck, kissing you again before bringing his lips up to your ear and whispering...

Draco: I don't give a fuck if Alice and Blaise are here, I will fuck you right here, right now if I have to.

You gulp before turning your face to his, your eyes wide. Draco smirks, he isn't kidding. You roll your eyes before closing your textbook and getting up and walking towards the door.

Alice: Where are you two going? Ana, we need to get ready, the party starts in an hour.
Draco: She will be ready, don't you worry.

Alice rolls her eyes while Blaise laughs, almost falling off the bed.

Alice: Fine have an amazing time.
Draco: Oh, we will.

You turn to him and raise a brow before he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you out of your room to his. He opens the door while still holding onto you before pushing you through and closing it. You stand there with your arms crossed as he stares at you.

Draco: Strip.

You raise your eyebrow at him and decide to play with him a little.

You: No.
Draco: Excuse me?
You: You heard me.