54. safe

A soft touch on your back brings you out of your deep sleep. The shock it sends up your spine tells you it's Draco, which makes you immediately relax. You slightly smile but don't open your eyes so he won't stop. His soft touch lingers on your back as he draws swirls and circles. You can feel that your on top of him, your chest laying on his as you feel your body rise and fall to his breaths. After a while he begins to lightly hum a simple tune, making you almost fall asleep again. He shifts underneath you and places his lips to your forehead.

Draco: Good morning, gorgeous.

You groan and move your arms around his neck to tighten your grip on him. He chuckles and pulls you tighter into his body.

Draco: This is the day I have been dreading.
You: Me too.

You finally open your eyes and shift your head to rest your chin on his chest. You stare into his bright eyes and smile at how amazing he looks.

Draco: How will I live without waking up next to you?
You: You could always use magic to come and sleep with me.
Draco: I think we would do more than sleeping, love.

Draco smirks as you roll your eyes and lay your head back down on his chest. He sighs and lets his head fall back against the head board.

Draco: I'm exhausted.
You: Your fault for wanting seven rounds.
Draco: I couldn't help myself.

He grabs your face and pulls it up to meet his.

Draco: You're sexy.

You close your eyes and smile as you inhale his scent. Draco takes the chance to lean forward and press his lips against yours. He holds your face close as his arm tightens its grip on your back. You're suddenly interrupted by Draco's alarm clock going off. Draco groans and swears against your lips before he pulls away, grabs the alarm clock and tosses it against the wall, letting it break and fall to the floor in pieces.

Draco: Fucking bullshit!
You: Was that necessary?
Draco: Very necessary. I don't want you to leave me.
You: I'm not leaving you, I'll be right next door.
Draco: That's too far.

You raise your eyebrow at him as he whines like a child.

You: You'll live.
Draco: No I won't.

You shake your head and laugh as you wipe your eyes from sleep. You attempt to get out of his arms, but they quickly tighten around your back so you can't move. His eyes widen as you continue to try and get out of bed.

Draco: Where the fuck are you going?
You: I have to get ready.
Draco: No you don't.
You: Yes, I need to shower and...
Draco: Great, let's take one together.

He smirks as you stare at him in shock.

"He just went from pouting to seduction in point two seconds," your mind says.

You: If you get in that shower with me, we will be late and miss the train or we will never leave this room.
Draco: That's the point.

You roll your eyes as he scatters kisses everywhere on your face and neck.

You: Draco, I need to go, seriously.

Draco stops and pulls back to see your face. After a couple seconds he rolls his eyes, releases his grip and puts his arms behind his head.

Draco: Fine, go.
You: Don't be like that.
Draco: Go shower and leave me here. Naked and horny.

You roll your eyes and crawl off of him, letting the sheets fall off your naked body and fall on his legs. You look down at your legs surprised at how you can stand before you turn around to face Draco. You look down and see the sheets aren't covering his dick as it stares at you, out in the open. You swallow hard as Draco's eyes rake up your body, his lips slightly pulling into a smile.