34. potions and predictions

You wake up to the warm feeling of the sun on your bare back. You slowly open your eyes to see the bed empty. You lift your head up and look around at the ripped up pillows and broken head board. You turn yourself to sit up and look at the bed covered in feathers. You smile as you pick some of them up and play with them in your hands. You reach for your face and touch your soft plump lips as you close your eyes and remember the night you had last night. You smile and drop your hands on the bed, causing the feathers to fly up. You look to the side of you to see the alarm clock read 2:00 pm. You sigh and look around to find Draco, but he isn't anywhere. You try and listen to hear if he is in the bathroom but you hear nothing.

You: Draco?

Nothing.
"Where is he?"
You flip the covers off of you and gasp as you see your entire body filled with hickeys. The red spots running down your stomach to your thighs. You roll your eyes before you swing your legs over the bed.
"Here goes nothing."
You stand up and feel the pain immediately rush to your legs. The hangover rushes to your head causing you to feel dizzy.
"Fuck."
You sit back down and sigh.
"There is no way I can walk."
You roll your eyes and slide back underneath the covers to sit and wait for Draco to return from wherever he went. You stare at the door with your arms crossed. Minutes pass and Draco has still yet to return.
"Where the hell is he?"

You: Draco? I swear if you're pranking me, it's not funny!

Nothing. No answer.

You: Well what the fuck.

Suddenly the door opens and Alice walks in with your heels in her hand. Her eyes widen when she sees you and the broken headboard and feathers. You quickly pull the covers over your bare chest and stare at her as she walks over and sits down on the bed.

Alice: Bloody hell. What happened in here?
You: Alice!?
Alice: What, nothing I haven't seen before.

You roll your eyes and she stretches her arms. You notice she is in Blaise's robe and you smirk at her.

Alice: Shut it, okay. Do you happen to know where Blaise is?
You: No. Do you know where Draco is?
Alice: No.

You both sit there for a minute in silence before Alice turns to you.

Alice: Why haven't you gotten out of bed?
You: Uhm. Well...I can't walk.

Alice stares at you before she bursts out laughing. You roll your eyes and throw a pillow at her.

Alice: Well then, I have just the thing for you.

You watch as she reaches into Blaise's robe and pull out a bottle of something. She turns and hands it to you. You raise your eyebrow and take the bottle from her and examine it. It's clear bubbly liquid sparkling in the sunlight.

Alice: Take just a sip of this and I bet by tomorrow morning, you will be able to walk.
You: What is it?
Alice: It's this quick healing potion. My mother told me about it last year when she found out about...well

You smirk at her and she rolls her eyes.

Alice: My mother used to make this when she was younger. She said it works like a charm.
You: Have you tried it?
Alice: Yes. It's amazing. You feel brand new the next morning. Be warned it has a weird taste.

You look at the bottle before pulling off the cap and taking a small sip. The clear liquid tastes like lavender and cream. You shake your head as you swallow and hand her back the bottle. She takes back the bottle and puts it in her robe before laughing a little.

Alice: How many rounds did you do?
You: I don't know, like eight?
Alice: Ah, that's what this whole mess is.

You smile and nod at her as she yawns and looks around the room before picking up some feathers.