46. luck

Ron: What do you need to find?
Harry: A missing memory.
Hermione: Memory?
You: No time to explain, we need to find it. Now!

You grab Harry's wrist and quickly drag him down the stairs all the way to Slughorn's classroom.

Harry: Wait, Ana, how do you expect us to get it?
You: I don't know. You talk to him, you guys are closer than I am.

Harry rolls his eyes before he knocks on the door. Just as it opens, Ron and Hermione catch up to you guys, out of breath. Professor Slughorn pokes his head out to see who knocked. Once he realizes who it is, he opens the door completely.

Slughorn: Ah, Mr. and Ms. Potter, Ms. Granger, Mr. Weasley, how are you all this fine afternoon?
Harry: Good.
Ron: Wonderful.
Hermione: Pretty good.

You don't say anything and nod your head. You all stand there in silence no one knowing what to say. You roll your eyes and nudge Harry. He turns to you and raises his eyebrow at you as he rubs his shoulder. You don't say anything and glare at him causing him to roll his eyes.

Harry: Uhm, well, we were in the library, in the restricted section, and we came across this book that we wanted to ask you about.
Slughorn: Oh?
Harry: It's about some dark and mysterious magic...

Slughorn's expression changes as he realizes what this about.

Slughorn: I suppose Dumbledore put you all up to this? Now if you don't mind I need to get ready for my classes tomorrow. And don't ever ask me about this again.

He begins to close the door before he pulls it back open and adds...

Slughorn: And tell Dumbledore to stop bugging me about this matter.

He slams the door shut, causing a small breeze to blow the hair out of your face.

Ron: Well, that went well...

Hermione glares at him and he snickers. Harry begins tugging at his hair in frustration.

You: Harry, what do you think we should do now?
Harry: I don't know.
Hermione: I think it would be smarter to come up with a plan.
You: I agree. Remember what Dumbledore said, don't push him overboard.

Harry nods and slowly walks away from the classroom door.

You: I am going to go to my dorm to talk with Alice. Meet you guys in the great hall for dinner?
Harry: See you.

You watch them walk up the dungeon stairs before you turn to go to the Slytherin common room. You walk in and see Blaise and Alice making out on the couch. You smile and walk up the stairs to Draco's room. You open the door to see the perfect blonde haired boy laying on his bed, a book on his lap, the sun making his bare chest glow, as he sits and reads. He looks up when you close the door and smiles at you.

Draco: Hello my darling.
You: Hi.

You kick your shoes off and climb into bed, laying your head on his legs. He closes his book and tosses it across the bed before he begins playing with your hair.

Draco: What's wrong, luv?
You: I have a problem that is life or death.
Draco: What?

Draco grabs your shoulders and pulls you up to see your face.

Draco: Is someone threatening you? Did Cedric hurt you?

You quickly grab his face to calm him down.