79: always and forever

Everyone is dancing and having a great time out on the dance floor. The sun has set, but lanterns illuminate the meadow in such a beautiful way. Draco pulls you into his chest and slow dances with you, holding you close.

Draco: My beautiful bride. What did I do to deserve you?

You look up into his eyes.

You: You listened to my sob story, and offered me whiskey.

Draco laughs at the memory.

Draco: That was a good night.
You: It was.

Draco sighs and kisses your forehead as you both dance in the lantern light. The stars are bright and the moon is shining down on you two as you dance your wedding night away. The sound of the song slowly fades and Sirius walks over to you both.

Sirius: Can an Uncle dance with his lovely niece?

You smile and look at Draco as he pulls away and smiles at you. You turn and place your hand into your uncles as he pulls you in close. You rest your head on his shoulder as he holds your hand tight and sways you both back and forth.

Sirius: I'm glad you will be happy. I knew he was a good one since he brought you here about 3 years ago.

You smile and shift your gaze to where Draco is now laughing with Blaise, Harry and Cedric. His hair is messy, his white shirt is unbuttoned a little and his black jacket is on the back of a chair.

Sirius: Just because I'm not around anymore, doesn't mean I'm not here. I'll always be there for you, whether you can see me here or you're somewhere else.
You: I love you Uncle Sirius.
Sirius: I'll always be here...

He points to your chest where your heart is located.

Sirius: Don't forget that, okay?

You nod and hug him tight as he kisses your forehead and waltz's you around for a few more seconds before the song ends. He pulls back and smiles at you as your dad comes over and hands a glass of bourbon to him.

Sirius: Oh, how I have missed bourbon.

Your dad laughs and looks at you smiling before he pulls your uncle away. Suddenly, the music stops and the crowd goes quiet. You look towards the stage and see Draco smiling.

Draco: Sorry to stop the party but, I have a speech and a little surprise for my beautiful bride.

Everyone shuffles and finds their seats as you make your way to yours.

Draco: Now, because some of you may not be familiar with our story, I'll start at the beginning.

You roll your eyes and turn to Alice, who's sitting on Blaise's lap, holding back her laugh.

Alice: This will be good.

Blaise leans forward and kisses her neck as Draco clears his throat.

Draco: Now, Anastasia and I hated each other. It was the beginning of our 6th year at Hogwarts, and, well, she was dating a douche.

Everyone laughs and Cedric to your right chuckles and raises his glass. You smile and grab his hand and squeeze it. Draco smiles and continues.

Draco: I won't get into the details but he broke her heart and I was in the common room enjoying a book as she stumbled into the room and changed my life forever.

You smile at your husband as he reaches into a bin on the stage and pulls out a bottle of whiskey.

Draco: This whole thing happened because of a drunken night on this very bottle of whiskey.