45. tampered with

You slowly wake up to the soft touch of Draco's fingers running up your back. You don't open your eyes because you don't want him to stop. His fingers slowly run up your spine, as he draws circles. You feel him move your hair out of your face as he places his lips on your forehead.

Draco: Hello, my darling.

You smile and shift pulling him tighter into your body. He doesn't say anything and continues to rub your back, slowly. You feel yourself slowly falling back asleep when a knock on the door startles you, causing you to jolt up. Draco quickly grabs your arm and pulls you back onto his chest.

Draco: You're safe, my love. Relax.

He leans down and kisses your forehead as he continues to rub your back. He pulls away, rolls his eyes, and sighs before yelling at the door.

Draco: What the fuck do you want!?

The door opens, revealing Alice behind it. She rolls her eyes and shuts the door before walking over to his couch and sitting down.

Draco: What the fuck do you want?
Alice: Oh calm down, I just wondered if Ana wanted to go to lunch with me.
You: Now?
Alice: Don't be a lazy bones. I need my fun best friend back.
Draco: Alice, lay off.

She sticks her tongue out at him as you sit up and turn towards her. You push your knotty hair back and rub your eyes as Draco moves his hand to your thigh. You turn and look at him as he focuses on your cut up knuckles. You grab his face causing his eyes to quickly look at yours as you lean forward and press your lips against his. You feel him smile as you move your hand down to his chest. You pull away and smile at him before turning to Alice as she gets up and throws clothes at you.

Alice: Get dressed. I'll meet you downstairs.

You roll your eyes as she walks out and shuts the door. Once you hear her footsteps go down the stairs, you quickly lay down across Draco's chest again. He smirks and pulls you tight, placing kisses everywhere on your head.

Draco: Does this mean I get a show?

You pick your head up to look at the smirk on his face. You smile and lean forward to bite his lip before climbing off of him. He hands you your clothes and you walk into the bathroom to change. You pull your hair up in a messy bun as Draco walks in and looks at your outfit up and down. Alice gave you a pair of black leggings and a plain grey tank top. Draco smirks before he leans up against the wall to watch you finish getting ready.

You: Sorry you missed the show.
Draco: It's fine, I'll see it later.

You look at him through the mirror as he smirks. You roll your eyes and turn around to face him as he walks over to you. He grabs your face and leans down to kiss you, making sure to push you up against the counter. You smile as he moves his hands down to your waist, pulling you into him. You pull away and grab his face, making him look at you.

You: Don't play games. I need to go.
Draco: I just need five minutes.
You: Well you can save those five minutes because I need to go.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs as you peck his cheek.

You: I love you.
Draco: I love you.

You smile and place your lips against his. He smiles as you wrap your arms around his neck. Draco reaches up and grabs your face, pulling you away to stop the kiss. His lips lightly brushing up against yours as he speaks.

Draco: You need to go before I fuck you on the counter.

You smile and pull your head back and nod. He lets you go and grabs your hand leading you to the door. You smile at him before you open the door and walk out to meet Alice. Just as Draco is about to shut it, you quickly stop him, grab his face and kiss him one more time before you walk down the stairs to meet Alice.