19. teddy bear

You wake to the sun hitting on your face through the curtains, late in the afternoon. You look around and see Draco still fast asleep next to you.  You lay there and watch him sleep as the sun hits his face. You begin to realize how much you truly love this boy. How much has changed since you arrived on platform 9 3/4. You laugh as you think what would have happened if you never went to see Cedric that night. Would you still be with him? Would Draco have talked to you about how he felt?
"Pfftt. Yeah right."
But, you truly love this boy. He is like your toxic addiction and you can't get enough. He is your happiness and light when you felt the darkness approaching. You put your hand out and push his hair back and out of his face as you continue to stare at him. You don't ever want to lose this boy. If you do, you will be shattered.
"You will be when your parents tear you apart," your brain says.
"But love conquers all," yells your heart.
You sigh as you realize you're in deep, deeper than you wanted to be. You see Draco smile in his dream which makes you smile.

Draco: How long have you been staring?
You: A while.

He opens his eyes and stares at you. His bright blue eyes glowing from the sun. You both lay there and stare at each other not saying a word or moving. You lay there and stare at this boy who you have grown up to hate, but then came to love. When he touches you, it feels as if he is touching every bone in your body. When he kisses you, your entire brain goes blank and he pushes your worries away. When he looks at you, your body feels warm and happy. When he talks to you, you can't help but smile at this boy.

You: I love you.

Draco stares at you more and smiles. He moves his hand to your cheek and strokes it.

Draco: I love you, my darling.

You look at the alarm clock and see its 12 in the afternoon. You move your eyes back to Draco and you continue to lay there. A few minuets go by that feel like hours as you continue to look at him. He smiles and turns over on his back, stretching before sitting up and stretching more. You sit up too and all the drinks you had immediately rush to your head.

You: Oh...
Draco: ...fuck.

You both look at each other and laugh before he grabs the water off of the side table and aspirin. He hands it to you first before taking it himself. Your tummy begins to rumble as he swallows down his aspirin. He stands up and holds his hand out for you to take. He pulls you out of bed before handing you sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He stares at you as your dress is all messed up. One breast is hanging half out of your bra, and your bra completely hanging out. One side of the dress is all the way on your hip and the other is down your thigh. He laughs and walks over to you and holds you in his arms.

Draco: You're a beautiful woman.

You smile at him as he continues to look at your body. He looks back at your face and kisses you before letting go and walking over to his dresser to change. You quickly change into his sweats and you slip on your slippers as he changes into his grey sweats and quidditch sweatshirt. You look at him as he pulls the sweatshirt to his face, inhaling deeply.

Draco: It smells like you, I love it.

He takes your hand and leads you out of the Slytherin room and you walk into the Great Hall for food, at separate times of course. You spot Alice slouched in her sweats as well, not looking so hot. Almost everyone is in sweats and looking awful. You sit down and grab a salad and apple before looking at Alice.

Alice: I drank so fucking much last night.
You: Didn't we all.
Alice: I'm never partying that hard ever again.
You: You say that now until there's the big party after break.
Alice: Oh don't talk about parties.

You laugh and see Draco sit down next to Blaise and Goyle. He grabs an apple and slowly eats while he talks with Blaise.

Alice: So, what are you doing for the rest of the weekend?
You: Probably laying low. I have studying to do and I have to get the project done with Ron.
Alice: Ugh that's right those are due next week. I honestly can't wait for winter break because its just going to be us four in the Slytherin room without anyone else.
You: Tell me about it. I can't wait for no work and not having to wake up so fucking early.