53. countertop

Draco: Excuse me?
You: You heard me.

You smirk and walk to the bathroom to "get ready for bed." You grab you makeup remover just as you hear the chair move and footsteps approaching the bathroom. You look at yourself in the mirror and ignore the blonde haired boy staring at you in the doorway. You try not to look up at him and his open chest as he gawks at you. Once done taking off your makeup, you reach down and take your heels off before you turn to go and close the door.

You: Can you leave I need to shower.
Draco: You're kidding right?
You: No, I'm not.

He stares at you like that was the biggest joke he's ever heard. You shrug and walk back over to the mirror while you grab the zipper on your dress.

You: Fine, enjoy the show.
Draco: Gladly.

You unzip the dress and slip it off to reveal your thin navy blue lace lingerie. You reach for your thigh to take off the strap and your wand before you set them on the counter as Draco's eyes linger on every inch of your body. His jaw drops as he watches you walk over to the tub and start the water for your shower. Draco walks in and is about to grab your waist when you spin around and grab his wrists. He raises his eyebrow at you as you let go of his wrists and push him away.

Draco: I'm not aloud to touch you now?
You: I need to shower.
Draco: Let's do one together.
You: No.
Draco: It will save water.

You don't say anything and unclasp your bra as he stares at your body. As you slip your bra off, he licks his lips and runs his hand through his hair. You slip your underwear off and put them in the pile with your dress on the floor before you get in the shower. You can tell you're getting to Draco because he huffs and begins to pace a little around the bathroom. You smirk as you dip your head under the water to get your hair wet.

You: Did you have fun drinking, alone, in the dark?

You hear him chuckle and stop pacing.

Draco: It could have been better.
You: You're the one who left.
Draco: Because your brother was being an ass.
You: Because he hates you.
Draco: The feeling is mutual.

You roll your eyes and continue to wash up. Neither of you speak again until you stop the water and pull back the shower curtain and step out. You notice Draco is leaning up against the wall and is staring down at his feet. When he hears you close the curtain back, he looks up and clenches his jaw. His eyes rake up your naked body as you stare into his drunken eyes. He smirks as you roll your eyes and grab the towel off the towel rack. You wrap it around your body and walk over to the mirror as Draco's eyes continue to look you up and down. You grab your moisturizer and begin to apply it as Draco stands up and walks up behind you. He doesn't say anything and stares at you in mesmerization, like he's never seen you before. You sigh and put your cream down and look at him through the mirror.

You: Can I help you?
Draco: You're sexy.
You: Tell me something I don't know.
Draco: Someone's feisty.
You: I am feisty because you left the party without telling me. Don't get me wrong, I had fun without you but, this was supposed to be our night.

Draco doesn't say anything and drops his eyes to the countertop. You roll your eyes and attempt to leave the bathroom but are stopped by Draco's hands on your shoulders. He turns you around to face him before he pushes his body up against yours.

Draco: The night isn't over yet.

You look at his face as he turns his attention to your neck.

You: I still wanted to have fun with you at the party.
Draco: We can have our own fun here.

Your eyes widen as he looks up to meet your gaze. He drops his eyes to your neck as his lips press against it. His lips against your warm skin send shock waves up your spine.