Chapter 33

"What about your mom?" Clay's door seemed to tower over me, I haven't went in here since what, 4, 5 years? Maybe even more.

Clay unlocked the door, "She's at work, my sisters are still in there though so you gotta be quiet."

My eyes widened, "WAIT! I'll just go home, this is so embarra-"

"Too late," He giggles as he pushed open the door.

I gave up and slowly walked into his house while looking around. We both dripped water onto the floor from how soaked we were. It all seems the same besides some minor details.

Before I could realize Clay was already gone. I panicked, hastily looking around.

"Y/N!" He called my name in a whisper-shouting voice from the bathroom.

I quickly ran to him, trying to make the least amount of noise as possible. Before I could even go through the door of the bathroom Clay jumped up and hugged me with a giant towel that was draped over him, covering me with him.

"What are you doing?" I felt his warmth and the towel around us.

He grinned as he rested his head on my mine, "Do you feel better?"

I giggled, "Yes."

"We should probably take a shower," He kissed the top of my head.

"Wooahhh," I laughed.

Clay suddenly got embarrassed, "Th-that's not what I mean."

"Unless??" My eyes widened as I slowly turned back to him.

His eyes widened, "I-I mean...." He itched his head, not knowing how to answer, he's so flustered.

"Just a friendly shower together!" I said sarcastically.

"O-ok." He tried his best not to crumble in excitement.

"Ok, but nothing sexual though," I grinned.

"Okieee!" He started swaying me to the side as we were both wrapped by the huge towel.

"Clay, I'm gonna fall!" I giggled.

"Ok, ok, ok!" He grinned, he looked so happy that he could probably be in a kids morning show.

"Let's do it now," I poked at his chest.

He grinned as he freed me from the grasp of him and his oversized towel. He turned around, facing his back to me, "No peeking!"

I laughed, "You can't either!"

We both quickly started taking our clothes off, facing our backs to each other.

"Close your eyes! Don't look!" I closed my eyes as I turned around.

We both got into the shower together, both our eyes still shut tight.

"HOW DO WE DO THIS?" Clay shouted.

"Your sisters can hear you!" I chucked him on the chest.

"Ok, ok, ok," He quickly lowered his voice.

"Just like...uh...sit down and I'll sit down."

"Okay, okay." Clay sat down and I sat down in front of him.

We were now awkwardly sitting in a bathtub together, him basically spooning me. I turned on the water for the bath.

Clay wrapped his arms around me, making me jump, "Can I open my eyes now?" He rested his head on my shoulders.

I giggled, "Yeah."

"Boobies!" Clay laughed.

"I swear if you touch them I will drill a whole through your face." I turned to him.

"Woah...that was hot," Clay bursted out laughing as soon as he finished his comment.

I started laughing too, slapping him in the forehead.

"Can I hug you?" I placed his arms over my shoulders.

"Yeah," He smiled.

I started turning my whole ass body around, making the bathtub face my stomach instead of my back.

"O-oh you're doing it like that." Clay stuttered, getting caught off guard.

I started struggling, water began to over flow from the bathtub because of how much I was moving.

Clay tried not to laugh at me struggling to flip to the other side, "Water's going everywhere!"

"Shut up," I tried not to laugh myself. I finally flipped over after struggling.

Clay winced, "You're crushing my dick."

I started laughing like crazy, my head fell on his chest. "How'd they make it look so easy in movies." I spoke between laughs. I felt his chest lightly vibrate from his laughs.

After my laughter died down I tried shifting, trying to make it more comfortable. "Is this better?" I looked up to him

"Yeah, you look so cute," A small, sweet laugh escape from his lips. Clay bent his neck down and pecked me on the lips.

My face got flushed, turning my head to the side because of how embarrassed I got while smiling like an idiot.

Clay let out a cute laugh, "We're both butt naked, taking a bath together and you get embarrassed over that?!" He patted my head.

I slammed my body onto Clay's queen sized bed as he sat on the bed next to me. 

"Y/n, we should go to the beach tomorrow." Clay brought up as he plugged his phone in a charger chord on his bedside table.

I rolled my body towards his direction, my whole body laying down on his bed, "Why the beach?"

"I don't know, last time I had a fun time with you there." Clay got embarrassed as he put the phone down.

"You're probably gonna drown me in the water or something." From behind I pulled his shoulders back, making his back fall onto the bed, giving me a great open wide forehead to slap. "Let's go!" I slapped him on the forehead, it's concerning how much enjoyment I get out of doing that.

It was 2 am, we've both been talking and playing around in his room, reminiscing on times we've had together and confessing stupid shit to each other. 

"Nick was crying his ass off, we got in so much fucking trouble. George got spanked that night and didn't show up to school for like a week." Clay laughed as he pinched his nose. He slowly looked over to me realizing that I wasn't talking or laughing. He saw that my eyes were shut tight, peacefully asleep. He smiled as he tucked my hair back. "Y/n," He whispered my name before turning off his lamp on the table next to him and tucking himself in bed, his body facing mine.