Chapter 7

I started hearing thumps in his chest, I fell back in relief and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. Now here's the question, how the fuck do I get him into the nurses office. As much as I despise this mother fucker I can't just leave him here. Can I?

"No, shut up, stop being selfish." I punched my head, trying to snap myself out of it.

I looked around me to see if anyone was around to help me, there was no one. I sighed, thinking of ways I could carry him, "I can't just drag his body all the way there."

I decided it would be best if he just went on my back, my arms aren't strong enough to carry him, so hopefully my body won't crumble under this over 6 foot tall bitch boy. I quickly ran and locked Terra's car and put her keys in my pocket then I went back and struggled to get him on my back for about 10 minutes. At this point i'm gonna be late.

I tried pulling his body onto my back. I stumbled down on my stomach, falling on the concrete of the parking lot. I flipped to my back and took a deep breath then got up and tried again.

After finally managing to awkwardly get him on my back, part of his legs here dragging on the ground, but that's the best I could do. I grunted as I started walking. "Damn, this motherfucker is so heavy." Before I knew it, my unfit ass started sweating like crazy.

I struggled to take each step as I struggled to travel across the parking lot. The wind blew in my face, I tried spitting some hair that got into my mouth and rapidly shaking my head. I couldn't move my hands because they were stuck supporting his long ass body on my back. Why am I even going through this? I should've just left him there.

It took me almost 10 minutes to get back to the school. I went into the building, I looked up at the stairs going up to the school's office which was where the nurses office was located in. "I can't fucking do that, and I'm not fucking do that for him." I sat him down on the stairs and dashed up the stairs to get to the nurses office.

"Late pass?" A tired, snappy lady looked up from her desk.

"My friend, no, my classmate is passed out he's on the stairs right now, I need help!" I demanded, rushing my words, "I can't carry him up here."

Another office lady and some random male teacher that happened to be in the office rushed down the stairs with me, but when we got there he was gone.

"He's gone," I froze.

"Well...." The teacher awkwardly stood there.

"I'm so sorry for making you come here." I apologized to them as I stared at the blank space, the blank space where I left him.

The office lady smiled, "It's fine." She patted my back. Her smile suddenly turned into a worried look. "Honey, there's blood on the back of your...shirt, do you know what happened?"

"I just saw him laying there, I have no idea," I lied.

"What do I do about Fin, I mean it's his and Clay's business. Wait no, I can't just let him go at it at Clay like that, but at the same time it's Clay we're talking about. I shouldn't snitch, wait maybe I should, maybe I- ...well no...." My mind raced as I walked to my class, late. "You know what, what happened there was none of my business." I made up my mind. I'm just gonna pretend I did not see or hear anything. "After all he did deserve it....wait did he though? No, he did deserve it. He deserves it for all that he put me through. He deserved it."