Chapter 2

I turned over to him again, took a quick look at him, then looked back at the window.

He tried to get my attention again, "Hellooo?"

I ignored him again as Clay silently sat there waiting for my answer.

"IT'S Y/N RIGHT?" He raised his voice so that everyone around us could hear.

I turned back at him. I had this "I'm better than you face", but you could tell I got embarrassed from people's glances.

"Yes..." I finally spat out.

He fake smiled, "Fletcher made me move to you to try to get your gra-"

"I get it," I interrupted him.

"Right," He did another one of his fake smiles.

I rolled my eyes again and turned back to the window. It's a 20 foot drop, I looked down the window again. Should I jump and break my legs or should I stay with this motherfucker?

Back in middle and elementary school this kid would not shut up, but for some reason, he changed. Ever since he's been in high school he isn't as annoying, maybe because his 2 friends aren't here. Back then those three would not leave each other. I would wonder what happened to them, but I really don't care.

As soon as class was over I rushed out of class, school was finally over and that meant I could do whatever I wanted. Yes, I did have homework, but will I do it? No, no I won't.

"Y/N!" Terra put her hands on my shoulders like a dad from a Disney Channel movie as I was trying to get out of the building.

I shrugged her hands off. "Terra," I smiled.

"Sooooo, you know Clay?" Terra itched her nape nervously, "Well uh I was-"

"SHE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM!" Fin shouted as he came up from behind her.

Terra at the speed of light kicked Fin in the shins at full power.

So are they fucking each other not? I swear you guys are dating each other or something. Again, they give off the most SWEET HOME ALABAMA energy I have ever witnessed. God, I'm such a shitty friend.

Terra patted my head, annoying the shit out of me. "I mean, since you're sitting next to him in math. Can you like set me up with him?

I stood there in silence. I thought of an answer after a couple of seconds, "I don't know."

"It's fine if you can't, I was just wondering." She smiled and then left with Fin.