Chapter 20

Luckily the bus driver was just sitting there in the bus so we just told them to contact a teacher that George broke his nose. When we all got to the beach town's small hospital we all got scolded, which was understandable.

"AYYY! HE'S NOT DEAD!" Nick and George jumped out of their chairs of the hospital waiting room, pointing at George who had his nose wrapped with a bandage.
no
"I wasn't stabbed." George rolled his eyes.

Nick and Clay ran over to hug George.

"GUYS STOP!" He protested against, his arms straight, not hugging them back.

"C'mon GOGY!" Clay sarcastically shouted as he ruffled George's hair.

Nick giggled, "God, I haven't heard that word a long time."

After an hour we all went back to the bus to get back. We still had to sit in the same seats which were stupid and had to all wait for our names to be called again.

"Clay and Y/N," The teacher hollered our names.

I glanced at Clay as we walked to the bus, I don't know why, but I wanted to laugh looking at him. I can't explain it, but you ever look at someone and laugh even though there's nothing that's funny about anything.

Clay glanced back at me, he gave me a weird look, seeing how I was obviously holding in my laugh, "What's so funny, huh," He smiled.

"Nothing," I spoke, trying not laugh as we both got onto the bus.

We both sat down on a seat, "Thanks, kinda wanted the window seat, but whatever." I sarcastically complained, acting like I was mad.

"We can switch, it's fine," Clay got up so I could move, not understanding my sarcasm.

"I was joking, it's fine, I don't actually care." I signaled him to sit back down.

Clay sighed, "You really need to learn how to accept someone doing you a favor."

"Fine." I finally admitted.

Clay awkwardly scooted himself through the seat before I could move out of the way.

"Damn, you're thick as fuck," I joked as I was forced to stare at his butt as he scooted to the aisle.

"What the fuck y/n," Clay laughed.

"I could've just sat up first." I laughed as I scooted to the window seat.