Chapter 25

The bell rang for lunch and I squirmed my way through the overcrowded halls. I stopped to get my lunch at my locker to only see Clay standing with Fin. I looked at both of them to try to see what they were doing as I was closing my locker, "What is he doing?" 

Should I butt myself into this? This is my business, but damn he promised me he would do something about this. Wait...maybe I'm being overprotective...ewww why would I be overprotective over him. I'm just going to leave and act like I didn't see anything. 

I started hesitantly walking away. Maybe they're just having a nice friendly chat. What am I kidding, what could they possibly be talking about.

I turned around and walked back to them, god what am I doing, "Fin!" I fake smiled.

Fin suddenly turned to me, "Y/N! I haven't talked to you in forever." 

"What are you doing," Clay silently mouthed to me as Fin was talking.

I lightly nudged him, still keeping my eyes on Fin.

"You mind if I talk to Clay?" I went up to Fin's ear and whispered, "It's for Terra." 

"Oh yeahh, okay." Fin smiled back at me.

"Great!" I smiled again.

"What are you doing?!" He whispered in a loud tone in my ear as we walked away.

Damnn how was that so fucking easy? I tried to stop my urge from looking back at Fin as we walked away. "What were you doing!" I whispered in a loud tone to him back.

"I was...." Clay paused to try to think of something.

"Dude..."

"Well....I was working on trying to get him away from me before you fucking came in." He chucked me in the shoulder.

I whispered, "Wait...you're actually listening to me?!" 

"Why are we still whispering?" Clay changed to a regular tone of voice.

I rolled my eyes and changed back to my regular voice, "You're not answering me... You're actually listening to me?!" 

"Who do you take me for?" Clay shook his head in disappointment, "Where are we even going anyways?"

I stopped walking. "Oh.......then..sorry..." 

Clay grinned at me, happy that he was in the right.

I slapped him on the forehead, "Shut up!"

We both sat down in front of Clay's locker eating our lunches.

"You know, I didn't take you for the guy to actually use his locker. You seem like the guy who would carry all his books and stuff in his backpack and break his back." I took one last bite of my sandwich before gettin up to go to class.

"Thanks??" Clay got up. "Are we late?" Clay looked around to see like only one other person in the halls.

I checked my phone, "We have like a minute left until class starts."

"Shit." He mumbled under his breath as he started walking to his class.

"Clay wait!" I grabbed onto his arm.

"What." He turned back to me, "We're gonna be la-"

By his chest, I pushed Clay to the wall. I trapped him in between my hands, looking deep into his eyes. 

5 seconds of this was too long, I tried not to burst out laughing.

Clay looked confused and flustered at the same time, "What are you doing-"

I couldn't take it anymore. I fell down on the floor next to him, crouching in the floor and laughing my ass off. "YOU'RE FACE!"

"What kind of fucking prank was that!?" Clay stood there in shock, his face still red and filled with embarrassment.

I tried to calm down my laughing as I got up from the ground, "Okay, bye!" I started walking to my class.

"NO, YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!" He shouted from behind as I left.