Chapter 22

Clay and I were working on the project again, we decided to just pick the 7/11 close that we used to go to in middle school and late elementary because we both used to go to that place often. 

I was peacefully walking out of the school to go meet him at the bench at the front of the school.

"Y/N!" Clay hollered as he ran to me in the halls, shoving my back, flinging me like 6 feet forward. 

I stumbled, almost falling on my face because of his force. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed as I ran back to him, violently slapping his head.

Clay quickly blocked his face with his forearms, but it didn't stop me from beating the shit out of him. He shouted with every hit, "I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" He begged.

"You damn well better be." I gave him one last slap before continuing my walk out of the school building.

He quickly caught up with me again, "I got a new car." He had a wide grin on his face.

"Damn, how do you afford that insurance." I opened the front door of the school.

"It's so sexy." He followed me out the door. "Let me show you!" Clay grabbed my wrist out of no where, pulling me along as he ran to his car.

I almost fell when he grabbed my arm, "DUDE YOU GOTTA STOP DOING THIS SHIT!" 

I tried my best to keep up with him because he was so fucking fast. He's like a speedy little troll.

"Look at it!" He let go of my hand and smacked the back of his Datsun 280ZX car. "MMMm."

"Dude!" I cringed at his sexual moan as he glided his hand on his car.

He sensually smacked it again, moaning, "MMMMMMmm."

"DUDE YOU FREAK!" I started dying of laughter.

Clay broke out of his character, his face lighting up, wheezing and laughing. He quickly tried to get back into character, his face breaking up because he couldn't hold in his laugh as he was trying to make his face serious again.

"You like that bby," He moaned as he started thrusting his pelvic area onto his car.

"DUDE STOP!" I laughed so hard that I fell to the ground in tears as he kept on thrusting. This poor car!

Out of no where some kid walked past us, seeing Clay doing whatever he was doing. There was this moment of silence and just both of our eyes staring right at the kid. We both looked at them, frozen. The kid stared back at us, their eyes just as wide as ours. It was so quiet that you could hear the wind breeze past you and a piece of litter roll across the ground. They awkwardly walked away from us as we stared at them leaving. We both slowly turned to each other, just staring at each other, not saying anything. 

We both suddenly bursted out laughing, I was crying and Clay was struggling to breath. Clay fell down next to me on the concrete, not being able to stand anymore because of how much he was laughing, both of our stomachs cramped up. 

"DUDE WHAT WAS THAT!" I slapped his chest as I was dying. 

He banged his fists onto the pavement as he was having a heart attack, "HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW SOMEONE WOULD SEE!"