Ralph Macchio

Today has not been a good day. At. All. So obviously the first thing I did was go see my best friend, Ralph.
   "Y/N?" He asked as he opened the door, "oh my god what happened to you? What's wrong?" I could barely get a word out before I started bawling my eyes out again.
   "(Any name) is what's wrong!" I bellowed
   "What'd he do?"
   "He cheated on me!" At that point I collapsed on the ground and sobbed and sobbed.
   "Oh y/n," Ralph knelt on the ground next to me, "I'm so, so sorry. He's always been such a jerk." He put an arm around me.
   "I'm sorry Ralph, I should've listened to you from the get-go. This is all my fault." Me and my boyfriend had been dating for 6 months until now. But even while we were dating he's always seemed a bit of a jerk, one time he even forbid me to to see Ralph again out of jealousy. At that point I wanted to break up with him then and there, but I didn't. He manipulated me into staying, but I never stopped seeing Ralph. We're inseparable.
    "No, y/n it isn't your fault. It's never anyone's fault for getting cheated on. I understand that you loved him a lot. You live and you learn."
     "Yeah and I definitely learned haven't I. This sucks man, it really sucks." There was a moment of silence where Ralph and I sat on the floor, he still had his arms around me and I laid my head on his shoulder.
    "Hey," he said, he lifted my chin with his finger. Our eyes met. "It's not your fault okay? He's a jerk and you're a beautiful and smart girl. He's gonna see what he's missing one day and what are you gonna do? Not go back to him because you deserve better."
    "Ralph-" suddenly my lips were greeted by his. They were warm and soft, they weren't aggressive but passionate and loving. Perfect. He pulled away from me and we just sat there. I saw him in a way I never have before. His nice, tan skin, thick, dark hair, and even better, his deep, brown eyes.
    After a bit of silence I leaned in and kissed him again. When we pulled away once more we sat and looked into the blazing fireplace while still in each other's arms, and we stayed there for a long time.
——————————————-
A/N
aaaaah my first imagine! Let me know what y'all think and I hope I didn't make it too long haha :) And be sure to leave any requests!