Daniel LaRusso

"Get off of me asshole!" I scream.
    "You're gonna have to make me first" he laughed. Another day another torment by Johnny Lawrence. God I hate him so much.
     "Why are you pestering me Johnny? Seriously what's the deal?" I kicked and punched at his legs and arms, he tightened his grip on me which was followed by the sound of his cackling Cobra Kai buddies.
     "I'm not pestering you y/n I'm just uh... having some friendly fun!" He laughed. Just then he cradled the back of my head in his hand and pushed me towards him. I slapped him across the face.
     "You di-"
     "Hey!" A voice yelled. We both paused and turned to see a boy running towards us.
     "Oh great," Johnny grumbled.
     "What's going on here! Johnny leave her alone!" He said.
     "And if I don't?"
     "I might have to give you a little reminder of last weeks tournament, and trust me that's the last thing I wanna do." This was followed by a short pause from Johnny.
     "Here," he pushed me, aggressively, into the boys arms and we both fell to the ground. The Cobra Kai's snickered. "You can have your little girlfriend back LaRusso, didn't want her anyway." With a glare he turned away, followed by his friends.
     "Daniel," I said getting up, "you didn't have to do that."
     "Yes I did, you needed help. You were doing a pretty good job on your own though. You're a tough one."
    "Thank you for saving me though, almost had to kiss that asshole," I laughed. Daniel put an arm around my shoulders. "Is there anyway I could make it up to you?" I asked.
     "Hmm," He thought and jokingly stroked his chin with his fingers. "Oh yeah, I think so too. Sounds pretty good to me-"
    "Daniel? What are you doing?"
    "Oh I was just visiting that little voice in my head y'know?" I laughed.
    "What did you talk about?"
    "We decided that you can make it up to me by going on a date with me this Saturday." I lit up.
   "Really? A date? With me?"
   "If you want, we'd love to have you," he looked up, referencing the voice in his head.
   "I'd love to Daniel." Suddenly the bell rang and we had to part ways. "See you later," I gave him a peck on the cheek and made my way to class.