Ralph Macchio

It was a beautiful day today. Absolutely wonderful. It was sunny without a cloud in the sky, a gentle breeze cool to the skin, and the faint chirping of birds could be heard in the distance. It was like a perfect fairytale. Today was our wedding.
     It didn't take that much planning for me and Ralph to have a wedding. It'd be short and sweet and we'd have a nice dinner with family and friends afterwards. I had invited a few high school friends that have stuck with me through the years and a few more from my college days. Ralph invited his friends and family too, of course, and some of the friends were other actors! I thought it was sort of cool. We were to have our wedding outside then eat dinner inside the church. Sure it'd be nice to have the wedding inside but we couldn't ignore a beautiful day like this.
       I was in one of the church rooms getting ready with the help of my mother and friends.
      "God y/n!" One of them gasped, "you look... gorgeous!" Though my eyes were closed while having eyeshadow applied to them I could hear her voice crack as if she were crying.
      "Aw don't cry! Today's a good day! I'm so happy you're here!" After the eyeshadow was finished they came over and hugged me. We squeezed each other tightly. Suddenly I heard the door open and my father walked in. He paused when he looked at me and his eyes filled with tears. I almost started crying too.
      "You look beautiful sweetheart," he said.
      "Thank you dad, I'm so happy!"
      "I am too, Ralph is a good, good man."
      "Is everyone ready?" I asked standing up from my chair.
      "Yes I came to tell you! Everyone in your positions!" We formed a line and walked outside. I couldn't see the crowd or Ralph since they were covered behind some trees, but I could hear the beautiful wedding music and my heart beat faster as the line grew shorter. First the ring bearer, then bridesmaids and groomsmen, then next was the flower girl and me and father.
     I heard the shuffling of feet as people stood from their chairs and "Here Comes the Bride" played loudly yet beautifully on some speakers. Me and dad turned the corner and we finally saw the crowd. We followed the flower girl as she sprinkled petals at the end of each row of seats. I looked around and saw my mother, my friends, other various family members, then looked up to see my closest friends as the bridesmaids. Then I finally saw him. He stood there with glistening eyes and a smile on his face. He wore a beautiful tuxedo and looked at me eagerly. We finally met at the alter. I turned to my dad and he lifted the veil from my face. With tears on his cheeks he gave my hand a squeeze and found his seat. I stood in front of Ralph and we took each other hands.
     The pastor began to speak but I could barely hear him, my mind couldn't stop racing with thoughts of how the day had finally come, and I was marrying the best man I've ever met. I couldn't help but still blush and smile as he looked me in the eyes and brushed my hands with his thumb like he always has. Finally, my attention turned towards the moment. Me and Ralph said our vows.
     "Y/n," the pastor continued, "do you take Ralph to be your wedded husband? In sickness and in health, and till death do you part?"
     "I do," I said beaming.
     "And Ralph-"
    "I do." The crowd giggled as he said it so quickly the pastor couldn't finish.
    "Ralph," the pastor continued, adding in a dramatic pause to strengthen the excited tension, "you may now kiss your bride!" There was a loud applause as our lips met and the tears had finally fallen from my eyes in joy. We turned towards the crowd and held hands as we walked down the aisle as one.
———————————————-
A/N
Omg this chapter akbddknwbdj Imma cry fr. I'll start doing more of Ralph's characters now since I did 3 in a row haha but I hope you enjoy this one!! xx